The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Try calling them again to make sure.

Some do take a little while, it really does depend on the university. As soon as I got off the phone from Kent I got an email through yesterday.
Reply 2
ssaint27
I was offered a verbal offer by a University yesterday and they said they'd send an email, but its yet to arrive, is this normal? what to do?

As it was yesterday now you should certainly ring them back.
Reply 3
I am in the same position , and the lines are closed it wont be open tomorrow and Sunday as well.
I don't have clearing number as well as i have been offered changed course but I don't want to decline that course yet until I get confirmation of the course i have been offered at clearing. I don't know what to do.
Reply 4
candle
I am in the same position , and the lines are closed it wont be open tomorrow and Sunday as well.
I don't have clearing number as well as i have been offered changed course but I don't want to decline that course yet until I get confirmation of the course i have been offered at clearing. I don't know what to do.

What uni are you talking about?
i.e. a lot of them have helplines open on saturday and sunday.
Reply 5
Paulwhy
What uni are you talking about?
i.e. a lot of them have helplines open on saturday and sunday.

University of brunel. on the brunel website it says the lines will be open on 24-28 august.

Latest

Trending

Trending