The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I got into student village ensuite accomodation =D I really cant wait to go now! going to be amazing =D!!!
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 21
Well I managed to change my place to Brayford Quay, just a waiting game now :biggrin:
Reply 22
I paid my deposit for Brayford Quay the other day, got my receipt through in the post yesterday, and the money's been taken so...now i really want to get everything signed and ready to move in, I'm really looking forward to it!

1990Jordan, we'll have to look out for each other when we're moving in =p
Reply 23
These next few weeks just can't go quick enough if you ask me

Yeah definitely, Mossy212, I'll be the one letting the family carry my stuff ;]
Reply 24
Waiting for an email, letter or phone call from Pavilions to say when we can move in!

Hopefully its sometime within the next 5 weeks
majority of people are moving in on the 20th? im guessing that would be bestso have day to unpack and then all set for freshers
Reply 26
Its gonna be chaos on that day tho
Reply 27
I'm in apartment A4 in Hayes Wharf. i'm also a first year... can't wait! anyone else in A4?????
Reply 28
Omg Fompas... When did you find out?
Reply 29
MTGrafik
Omg Fompas... When did you find out?

well when i went to look around i asked to unofficially reserve a room and they did so when i got my results i phoned up and told them so they sent me out a contract and i signed it and posted it back... i'm moving in on the 5th of september i think :smile: ...where are you staying???
I got a place in hayes wharf yesterday; they still have premium rooms available if you can afford it...

I am in B1 A I think; apparently with three girls, but all freshers; the lady was very helpful and accommodating. if your there have no worries I am fully in touch with my feminine side ha-ha
Reply 31
I got my tenancy agreement from Brayford Quay through in the post today, so I've got to trek through all that! Wish they could give me an idea of the people I'm gonna be living with, though, freshers or not, boys or girls, i JUST don't know =p haven't decided yet whether that adds to the excitement or the worry... lol
i got my agreement yesterday for Brayford campus, would also like to know who ill be living with me
I'm just waiting to hear back off them :smile: They told me i'd got an en suite in courts, got that on results day (the thursday) sent it all off on the following monday so i should be okkkkk. :smile:
i got my offer on results day and got my enrolement pack today...but nothing on accomodation.
the lady told me to be patient and wait for the accomodation forms (i spoke to her last week). they are taking tooo long and really worried that nothing good will be left.
Reply 35
dragon20
Just got a letter from Pavilions saying we have to pay our first rent installment on arrival

Surely they would wait until we have our finance?

think your self lucky, im moving to junxion for my third year and i had to pay £380 something on the 1st of august when i can't move in untill the 1st of september!
Reply 36
lambzy
think your self lucky, im moving to junxion for my third year and i had to pay £380 something on the 1st of august when i can't move in untill the 1st of september!

Its all sorted now

Still don't know when we can move in tho :/
Reply 37
everywhere apart from student village, the contracts start on the 1st. so you can move in then. student village will be the 20th of september which is the first night of frshers week!!!!!
Reply 38
We are waiting for confirmation cuz if we go and they say we can't move in then then its a wasted journey
Reply 39
they haven't confirmed yet? god im moving in tomorrow!

Latest