University of Exeter
Exeter

Scroll to see replies

subscribed
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
The Accommodation office don't allocate rooms 'til they know people are coming. They can allocate some rooms - for people who've deferred entry, for instance - before A-Level results, but for most people they'll only just have been able to start, and it might take a while. Don't panic if you don't hear from them straight away, and keep an eye on your e-mail for your offer.
Reply 3
Unless things have changed, in the next few weeks you should get a letter saying which room in which accommodation you've been allocated, along with a booklet about the accommodation.
Reply 4
Things have changed; it's all online now.
Is it online? Is there a system like UCAS or do we just get an email?
Reply 6
Have you applied for accommodation? (You would have done it online.)
Persipan
Have you applied for accommodation? (You would have done it online.)

Yeah, did it the day it became available to do so. Can't remember where to find that system though.
Reply 8
Persipan

Cheers! Should it tell me what i've got now or do i have to wait?

EDIT: Nevermind. Found it. Not been offered anything yet. Defo been sent though.
Chrissalix
Cheers! Should it tell me what i've got now or do i have to wait?

EDIT: Nevermind. Found it. Not been offered anything yet. Defo been sent though.

Yeah it says that mine is being processed so hopefully we'll find out soon.
On a more interesting note.. you live in Guildford. Small world.
electricfeel--
Yeah it says that mine is being processed so hopefully we'll find out soon.
On a more interesting note.. you live in Guildford. Small world.

I can't wait to find out. Once I know where i'm living thats everything in place. Excitement! And yeah, small world! Guildford rocks. What are you gonna study?
Chrissalix
I can't wait to find out. Once I know where i'm living thats everything in place. Excitement! And yeah, small world! Guildford rocks. What are you gonna study?

History, yourself?
I wanna know where I'm living and who I'm with and all that kinda stuff! And whether the minifridge rumour is true..
electricfeel--
History, yourself?
I wanna know where I'm living and who I'm with and all that kinda stuff! And whether the minifridge rumour is true..

What minifridge rumour is this?
Reply 14
lol Guildford...seems to be where most of the Exeter population comes from :wink:
And I agree...what minifridge rumour is this?!
Reply 15
mini fridge yeh in catered it says on website all rooms have one!! don't think you can in self catered though.
Reply 16
Well, in self-catered there's no need really. And it's hardly a "rumour" given that it's actually true :tongue:
Angelil
Well, in self-catered there's no need really. And it's hardly a "rumour" given that it's actually true :tongue:

Oooh so it is true. Awesome..
I think I'm unnaturally excited about this fridge.
Dunno if THAT many people are from Guildford - I don't really know anybody going to Exeter from my college or anything. Ah well.
electricfeel--
Oooh so it is true. Awesome..
I think I'm unnaturally excited about this fridge.
Dunno if THAT many people are from Guildford - I don't really know anybody going to Exeter from my college or anything. Ah well.

Err yeah I expect the novelty of the unusually small fridge will wear off after about 10 minutes. Especially after the first few nights of trying to sleep with it rattling/humming in your ear. Sounds like a barrel of laughs....who wouldn't want one? :p:
Reply 19
Yeah. The noise is unbearable.

Latest

Trending

Trending