The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

kings college accommodation SWAP

Scroll to see replies

hey! :smile: I have the Julian Markham residence but need to move out because my sister is coming to study in the UK and we are looking for a flat off campus together obviously.

A little bit of info regarding the residence:
It is for about £175 per week, it's a single ensuite room so it's nice to have a bathroom to oneself and the room is quite spacious with a great study space. The location is quite central, it's about 20 minutes walk to the Waterloo and like 25 minutes walk to the Strand campus - 10 minutes by bus depending on the traffic.The kitchen is shared and my flatmates often kick back and socialize in the evenings in the sitting area in the shared kitchen, so it's cool. It's quite a happening residence, last weekend for example, we got free beer and free pizza and everyone gathered in the common room. There is almost always something happening. I would really have loved to stay here had my circumstances allowed :/
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Nat0103
I am currently in a non-standard room at Stamford Street Apartments and I am looking to swap for a room at Connaught Hall, the Intercollegiate Hall. Please contact me

would you be interested in Julian Markham house by any chance?
Original post by HollieRebeccaB
I have a large single room at Nutford house, looks lovely but I was hoping for non-catered accommodation! I am based at the Strand campus so anyone who has Moonraker, SSA or Julian Markham would be great!!!

Hi, I have Julian Markham house and I'm interested in Nutford. How much does it cost weekly? And how far away is it from Waterloo?
Original post by HollieRebeccaB
I have a large single room at Nutford house, looks lovely but I was hoping for non-catered accommodation! I am based at the Strand campus so anyone who has halls near there would be much appreciated!!

Are you interested in Julian Markham house?
Original post by yuemt
hi i've got a one bedroom flat at wolfson house. it's 224pw. anyone wants to swap? i want a studio for two also. thx. reply me here

Hey I have a studio in Dashwood Studios if you would be interested in swapping ?
Hello!I have a single room with shower and toilet at Great Dover Aparments and i want to swap with someone at Intercollegate Halls near euston/euston sqare which has also shower, toilet. Anyone want to swap with me?
Reply 246
Original post by Ayesha Mansoor95
hey! :smile: I have the Julian Markham residence but need to move out because my sister is coming to study in the UK and we are looking for a flat off campus together obviously.

A little bit of info regarding the residence:
It is for about £175 per week, it's a single ensuite room so it's nice to have a bathroom to oneself and the room is quite spacious with a great study space. The location is quite central, it's about 20 minutes walk to the Waterloo and like 25 minutes walk to the Strand campus - 10 minutes by bus depending on the traffic.The kitchen is shared and my flatmates often kick back and socialize in the evenings in the sitting area in the shared kitchen, so it's cool. It's quite a happening residence, last weekend for example, we got free beer and free pizza and everyone gathered in the common room. There is almost always something happening. I would really have loved to stay here had my circumstances allowed :/

I am currently at Ewen Henderson, and I wanna go to Julian Markham House !
Reply 247
Original post by Ayesha Mansoor95
Are you interested in Julian Markham house?

I am currently at Ewen Henderson ( ensuite room ) and I am interested in Julian Markham !
Hi there, I *potentially* have an ensuite room at Great Dover Street to give someone, as I may be leaving depending on whether my new accommodation comes through or not, is anyone interested?

Just realised I've perhaps posted this on the wrong thread because this is a swap thread and mine is not a swap!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 249
Original post by JustBrowsing1234
Hi there, I *potentially* have an ensuite room at Great Dover Street to give someone, as I may be leaving depending on whether my new accommodation comes through or not, is anyone interested?

I am interested
Original post by Nadasam
I am interested

Ok I will keep you updated on whether I will be moving or not. Are you signed up to the room change waiting list?
Reply 251
I have a single ensuite room at GDS and am looking to swap for a single ensuite room at Moonraker Point, let me know if you're interested!
Reply 252

Just realised I've perhaps posted this on the wrong thread because this is a swap thread and mine is not a swap!

Are you still looking to move?
Original post by Nadasam
I am interested

Hi there, sorry for the late reply, I am not moving in the end.
Original post by Henry94
Are you still looking to move?

Hello, sorry I'm afraid I'm not moving.
Reply 255
Hello, sorry I'm afraid I'm not moving.

Ok thanks for replying, just out of interest whats it like at great dover apartments?
Hey guys,

I've been living in a studio for the past couple of months, but circumstances having changed, I'm looking to move now.

The studio is in Russell Square, literally a minute away from the station, £1170 per month (£270 per week), with reception and very very quiet. I've really enjoyed staying in this place.

This is not a swap, as I will be leaving the country.

If you're interested, just PM me. We can arrange a viewing and whatnot.
(edited 9 years ago)
Hi All!
I'm looking for a replacement STUDENT to takeover my studio room; due to unforseen circumstances I'm going to need to move out early (preferably before the new year). Its a Fantastic location In Zone 1 just by the Albert Embankment and 10 minutes walk from the London eye/southbank. Nearest station is Vauxhall with both underground and national rail station plus the bus station 5 minutes walk from the student accommodation. The accommodation Includes all bills and free wifi + contents insurance, gym and swimming pool facilities along with a cinema room and music room. Finally There is an amazing social space and other residents and staff are very friendly; studio room on the 4th floor £265 p/w please inbox me if you are interested!!! Thanks xxxxx
Reply 258
Hi! I have an En-suite room at Ewen Henderson (£161 per week), I am looking to swap for a single room or a studio at Moonraker if someone is interested.
I've got an Angel Lane en-suite room, and I am looking to trade it for an en-suite at Champion Hill as my department is at Denmark Hill.

Quick Reply

Latest