The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

kings college accommodation SWAP

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
Hey!

If anyone has a studio in Moonraker and would like to swap it with my ensuite in Connaught Hall, please contact me!

Thank you :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
I got a single ensuite in angel lane but would love to swap for a place in champion hill or anywhere nearer to denmark hill.
Original post by DHBos
I have been offered accommodation at International Hall (Single Studio). This is way above my budget. Is there someone who has a standard room at Iris Brook/Orchard Lisle/GDSA and is willing to swap?

Hey i have an ensuite in GDSA and am looking for a Stamford Street Apartment. If you know anyone looking to swap with you maybe we can work out a 3-way swap?
Please let me know thanks :smile:
Original post by lostcorner
Hi guys, I got an en-suite room at Stratford-One for 179 a week, but I'd love to swap it for Stamford Street, Great Dover Street or Moonraker. If anyone's interested, send me a PM :smile:

Hey, I have got GDSA and am looking for Stamford Street Apartments and was wondering if you found someone from Stamford to swap with then maybe we can do a 3-way swap? Let me know, please thanks :smile:
Reply 364
I have got an en-suite room at GDSA for £192, would like to swap it for College Hall or Stamford Street Apartments.
Reply 365
Just got an offer for Angel Lane ensuite would anyone want to swap for something closer to strand campus, thank you.
Reply 366
Has anyone had an accommodation offer for Wolfson House that says its ensuite?
Hey Guys:

I've got a room at Julian Markham. Anyone willing to swap with me?'

I am interested in Stamford street, connaught hall, international hall, and college hall.
I have a place at International Hall (Single bedroom; not en-suite) @ around £196 per week fully catered. Looking for something in any of the 'north of the river' intercollegiate halls - preferably Nutford, but any others such as Connaught or College would also do.
Hey! I have an en suite at Moonraker Point, which is mega comfy and nice and only 20 mins walking from the strand campus. Anyone want to swap for GDS or Stamford Street ?
Original post by yuenm
I thought I'd just create a post of my own - I've got Stamford Street Apartments (ensuite) and would mainly be interested in swapping for an ensuite at Moonraker Point.

Please reply or PM me if you'd be interested! I can also give out my email address privately if you'd prefer to discuss there.

hey, i have an en suite at moonraker and would love to swap with you
Original post by a9493r
Hey, I have Great Dover Street ensuite if you're interested? GDS is very close to Guys campus. :smile:

hi, i have an en suite at moonraker i'd be interested in swapping, get back to me if so
Original post by lostcorner
Hi guys, I got an en-suite room at Stratford-One for 179 a week, but I'd love to swap it for Stamford Street, Great Dover Street or Moonraker. If anyone's interested, send me a PM :smile:

Hi, if you're still i interested in swapping i have an en suite at moonraker point i'd swap with you
Reply 373
Hi, I'm currently at Wolfson House for £140, based right next to Guy's Campus. It's a really nice flat sharing with three other people, so, plenty of space in the kitchen

I'll be travelling to Strand Campus, so, I was hoping to be a little closer. Ideally, I'll swap for Stamford Apartment or anything a bit more near, If anyone is interested, please, let me know.
Hey, I'm in a self catered halls if you're still interested
Looking to swap my champion hill standard ensure to an angel lane studio (though any studio would be ok) or If any of you guys don't have accommodation and want champion hill that's fine, because I might sign an agreement with urbanest instead (I just really need to find someone for my champion hill before I go with urbanest so KCL won't charge me for terminating my contract)
(edited 8 years ago)
still looking to swap?
Hi! I have a room at BRITANNIA SOUTHBANK
(225pw all bills included, share toilet with one person and kitchen is communal with 4-5 other people) It's located two streets away from MOONRAKER! I'm looking for someone to take over my contract that runs until the 11th of June.
I'm really interested in moving in to ANGEL LANE, so if there's anyone who want to switch please contact me!
Hi! I have an ensuite in Stamford Street Apartments and am looking for a room in Moonraker Point!

Pm me.
Ended up not being able to swap till 16 October and I need to get rid of my champion hill standard ensuite contract immediately so if anyone does NOT have any accommodation, please let me know if you will take it! It is just too far away from strand for me and especially as a study abroad student id really like to be as close to strand/central london as possible
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest