The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

kings college accommodation SWAP

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Carlsson
Hi everyone!
If anyone is looking to lower their rent I have a room at Ewen Henderson Court (£155pw) and would be interested to swap! Preferably Angel Lane, Stratford One or Champion Hill :smile:

Hi I would definitely be interested I have a room at Stratford One for £189 a week :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Jasmin1993
Hi I would definitely be interested I have a room at Stratford One for £189 a week :smile:

I've sent you a PM! :smile:
I have an ensuite at Champion Hill (around £190 per week). I'm a post-grad and want to live closer to the Strand campus if at all possible. Would be interested in a room swap.
Original post by Jasmin1993
I have a room in Stratford One, £189 a week. And would love to swap.

I have a ensuite room Angel Lane, would love to swap, let me know if you're interested :smile:
Hi!!!
I've got an offer for Angel Lane en-suite. As it is far away from Waterloo Campus, I would like to swap for Stamford Street Apartment. Anyone interested to swap with me? Pm me if you are interested.

Thanks!!!
Reply 425
Original post by monicachoi93
Hey, guys! I got offer for an en-suite at Stamford Street Apartment but hope to swap for a room with lower weekly rent. Anyone with a room with 140~150s pounds per week please contact me! I prefer champion hill non-ensuite room or Ewen Henderson Court (non-ensuite or ensuite room). Thanks!

Have PMed you about swap with Champion Hill en-suite. Let me know :smile:
does anyone have booked westminster urbanest and want to swap for angel lane?
Reply 427
I have an Angel Lane Ensuite and would like to change for Non-en-suite in Champion Hill?
Hey guys I have Moonraker ensuite. Too expensive for me, and too far from Guy's campus. I'm to be a medical student, so looking for an ensuite cheaper and closer, preferably Great Dover Street. Thanks a lot.
Original post by medic23432432
Hey guys I have Moonraker ensuite. Too expensive for me, and too far from Guy's campus. I'm to be a medical student, so looking for an ensuite cheaper and closer, preferably Great Dover Street. Thanks a lot.

Hey I have an en suite at Stamford Street. It's the same price as great Dover street. Are u interested?
Original post by tk555
I have an Angel Lane Ensuite and would like to change for Non-en-suite in Champion Hill?

Would you be interested in switching to ensuite at Ewen Henderson?
Original post by belladaisyx
I have a ensuite room Angel Lane, would love to swap, let me know if you're interested :smile:

I've sent you a PM
Hey I have an ensuite at Stamford St but Im looking for an en suite at Moonraker point- would anyone like to swap??
Reply 433
Have an en-suite at moonraker point, looking for a swap to stamford street or great dover street.
I've got a place at Great Dover Street (or GDS for all your ctrl + f people out there) and am looking for a place at Stamford Street since all my stuff is at the strand campus.

Cheers.
Hi, I have an ensuite at Stamford St (which is really close to Strand and Waterloo) and I am looking to swap to either Angel Lane/Stratford One ensuite or studio. Please message me back asap if you'd like to swap. Thanks :smile:
Reply 436
I have a non-en-suite room at Champion Hill (£155 a week) on a 51 week contract. I would be interested in a swap (on a 51 week contract) with anyone in Iris Brook (non-en-suite at £203), Wolfson House (non-en-suite) or Julian Markham House (en-suite). If anyone's interested in a room swap, send me a PM please.
Reply 437
Hi all,

I have a standard single ensuite at Great Dover Street, and I'm looking to negotiate a swap for the same room type at Stamford Street or possibly Moonraker Point.

Please message me if interested,
Liam :smile:
Reply 438
Hi I am an International student coming to London and my department is at strand. I have received an offer for champion hill. Stamford Street apartment or Moonrakers point would be awesome as champion hill is too far. So if you wanna go ahead pm me.Looking forward
Reply 439
Also has anyone booked urbanest Westminster and wants to give it up or swap for champion hill let me know

Quick Reply

Latest