The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

kings college accommodation SWAP

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Hi! I have a room in Lillian Penson Hall. En-suite, catered, they clean it once a week. Interested in a room at SSA due to a knee injury (can't take all those tube stairs). Let me know if you're interested.
Thanks!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 61
Hi! I have a single room in the postgraduate corridor of King's College Hall, does anyone want to swap for another residence? Tell me in an PM if you're interested. Thanks.
Hi Georgia! We have something in common -_-
If anyone has a room at Stamford Street Apt or the Rectory, and wants to swap for Great Dover Street Apt, please email me: [email protected] or call 07833742739
Reply 63
Anyone want to swap their KCH for my GDS? message me
Reply 64
Original post by TJaegle
Hi! I have a single room in the postgraduate corridor of King's College Hall, does anyone want to swap for another residence? Tell me in an PM if you're interested. Thanks.

hey check your inbox please
Reply 65
I have a room at GDS but I'm looking to swap for one in SSA as my lectures are based in strand. GDS might be more convenient for anyone based at Guy's.
Reply 66
Hi everyone!
I've got a great room at Brian creamer house and I'd like to swap for GDS or Wolfson. Only want to swap as all my lectures are at Guys.
Thanks!
Reply 67
Hi, anyone want to swap anything for GDS ? I dont mind catered or any of the intercollegiate halls
Reply 68
Original post by missK808

Original post by missK808
Hi, anyone want to swap anything for GDS ? I dont mind catered or any of the intercollegiate halls

i'm in intercollegiate would love GDS as my campus is guys!
Reply 69
Original post by cgpas
i'm in intercollegiate would love GDS as my campus is guys!

hey check ur inbox on here
Reply 70
Hello everyone! I just got Intercollegiate Halls (Commonwealth Hall) but I need to be closer to Guy's Campus since I'm doing Neuroscience :/ Anyone willing to swap? I'll take anything!
Hiya, I have GDS and am looking to swap with someone who has SSA??
Reply 72
Hi people, I've just got into Stanford Street apartments but I cant afford to live there. Does anyone want to swap. Im preferably looking for a place at wolfson.
Reply 73
Original post by rollies
Hi people, I've just got into Stanford Street apartments but I cant afford to live there. Does anyone want to swap. Im preferably looking for a place at wolfson.

Hi, I'd love to swap to Stamford and I'm in Brian Creamer. It's cheaper and still walking distance to Strand - would you be interested?
Reply 74
Original post by alice931
Hi, I'd love to swap to Stamford and I'm in Brian Creamer. It's cheaper and still walking distance to Strand - would you be interested?

you're exactly what I need!!!! I have Stamford but can't afford to live there and I'd LOVE Brian Creamer ...
please message me, I'm a bit desperate because of all the money I would have to pay if I didn't manage to swap ...
Reply 75
I've got a single study room in Commonwealth Hall, Intercollegiate Halls. I'm looking for ANY en suite rooms within the Intercollegiate or Stanford Street Appts. Please please please is anyone interested for a swap?

Msg me or reply my post here or add me on facebook "Dough Wasin R" and msg me there asap!
(edited 11 years ago)
Hey i got put in Hampstead, if anyone likes the area or the accomodation and are hoping to swap with me for anything nearer to strand campus, I'm more than willing to sort something out :smile:

You can contact me via facebook or e-mail: Your email has been removed for privacy reasons - if you wish to exchange contact details, please use the Private Messaging system.
Reply 77
I have Moonraker Point. Much more luxurious with a larger room and bathroom. It also has a great common room and quiet study room.

Since I'm new to London and have never taken a bus in my life, I would settle for Stamford Street's much much much more cramped up area.

Is there anyone willing to swap?? You could be a life saver!
Reply 78
Hi, I have a room at Brian Creamer house, and would love to swap to Stamford Street/GDSA, please inbox me if your interested!
Anyone at Stamford Street Apartments looking to swap to Great Dover Street Apartments please get in touch! Perfect for medics who want to be closer to guy's campus. All my lectures are at the Strand so would really love to be at SSA.

Quick Reply