The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

kings college accommodation SWAP

i have been offered a single room at hampstead residence which is supposed to be very nice but i would prefer to be somwhere more central such as great dover street or stamford as i am studying at waterloo campus, let me know if anyone is interested in the swap?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi!!

I have got a single room at Kings College Hall which is CATERED. Is there anyone who would like to swap for any of Intercollegiate Halls please?

If anyone would be interested in that, please email me on [email protected] or message me here. Thank you :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
If ANYONE would like to Swap for Kings College hall catered single room for any other accomodation, preferably something more central / not catered PLEASE email me or inbox.. [email protected]
Reply 3
heyy guysss

i was wondering if u guys cud help me... and as i can tell most ppl have asked hte same sorta question. basically my best friend got a room at Kings College Hall, and he's such a fussy eater that he wud prefer GDS/SS or even wolfson, so if anyone, ANYONE att all wud like to swap, pleaseeee contact me, fb message, add me whatever.

thank youuu in advance to the saviour of this situation! :biggrin:

xxx
Reply 4
Same as everyone else really
Got Hampstead
looking for Stamford, GDS or Wolfson
PM me x
Reply 5
I'm looking to swap too
maybe any international students would like the Intercollegiate Commonwealth Hall? It's catered.
Looking for anything self-catered basically, any offers of swaps would be considered though. PM/email me: [email protected]
ta.
Reply 6
Anybody like to swap Liberty for Great Dover or Stamford please? :-)
Reply 7
I've been given a twin room at Hamstead, looking to swap for a single room and don't really mind where. Message me :smile:
Reply 8
CatR19
I've been given a twin room at Hamstead, looking to swap for a single room and don't really mind where. Message me :smile:

i don't know exactly how to do it but i have a single room at hampstead and am looking to save up some money so if you are interested add me on msn:
[email protected]
Reply 9
I have a single at Nutford (intercollegiate next to Marble arch) and trying to swap to Hampstead North. Anyone interested?
I have been offered a single room at nutford house just by oxford street/marble arch..it is intercollegiate and food is included in the price of £19 a night so it is cheaper than most! i am looking for anywhere that isnt catered..interested? get in [email protected]
thanks
Reply 11
Hi guys

Ive been offered Great Dover Street Apartments (GDS), but most of my lectures are at Waterloo/Strand, so I would prefer to stay in Stamford Street Apartments. GDS are perfect for medics or anyone else who has lectures in Guys Campus. :p:

Any who has been offered Stamford Street want to swap for GDS? Get in touch with me asap. ([email protected])

Thanks!:smile:
Hi, I've also been offered a single room at Nutford House and would like to swap to another hall. (at UCL) Reply if you want to!
Reply 13
hey, I've got a single room at the catered King's College Hall, and I'm interested in swapping with somewhere self-catered, as I love to cook! Message me if you're interested, thanks!
Cally
xx
Oi oi if anyone has a room at Stamford Street or Wolfson and wants to swap for College (intercoll) PM me

Chris
Reply 15
Hi!
I have Just been allotted a a SINGLE ROOM at CATERED King's College Hall for the coming fall entry....
I was wondering if there was ANYONE ANYWHERE out there interested in a swap.....my departments in Strand and I would love to get a place sumwhere closer!! PLS inbox!!
hii
ive been offered a twin room at connaught hall (intercollegiate) and im really hoping to find a single anywhere. if anyone is interested please let me know.
its 18 a night reaaalllly central.

hope to hear from someone sooooon

(L)
Original post by sn.1990
Hi!
I have Just been allotted a a SINGLE ROOM at CATERED King's College Hall for the coming fall entry....
I was wondering if there was ANYONE ANYWHERE out there interested in a swap.....my departments in Strand and I would love to get a place sumwhere closer!! PLS inbox!!

I havent had an offer yet but i would be interested in KCH if i dont get one ( it was my first) so i would definately swap if get ssa

also most people havent had their offers yet so youll probably have to wait ill early sept
Reply 18
I have also been given Great Dover Street Apartments and thought I would throw it out there for anyone who may want to swap for Stamford. All of my classes are at Strand and would really love to be closer to my campus. Inbox me!
Reply 19
hey if anyone who has been offered an university accommodation (preferably King's College Hall) but have decided that they want to stay off campus instead, please let me know as I'd like to live on campus. I can pay them back :smile:

thanks!!!

Quick Reply

Latest