Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Phantom Of The Opera

Announcements Posted on
TSR Movie Madness in in to the final 16! The group winners battle it out for the overall title! 15-07-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Don't think we have one for this show yet, but if we do, you can delete!

Who's a fan? I went to see it in the West End for the second time a couple of weeks ago, and man, it still blew me away.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure there must be one somewhere.... but yes, it is utterly amazing... I cried after the show finished, because it was over!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think - though it depends very much on availability and "if I get round to it"ness - I'm going to see it in a couple of weeks time. Either that or it'll be another show that does a Tuesday matinee!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I love this show! I saw it in the summer when I was in London and it blew me away - especially Ramin Karimloo who was playing the Phantom. He had an amazing voice. I'm going back to London at Easter-time next year & I'm hopefully going to see it again, but there will be a new Phantom at that time as he is leaving to do Love Never Dies.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    My favourite musical hands down. And Ramin has such mind blowing emotion and tone and voice control.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ramin is my favourite theatre performer EVER! His voice is stunning and he has so much passion and emotion in the role of Phantom. I'm gutted he's leaving, but if the rumours are true, he will be performing in Love Never Dies when it opens. Yay.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayleigh90)
    Ramin is my favourite theatre performer EVER! His voice is stunning and he has so much passion and emotion in the role of Phantom. I'm gutted he's leaving, but if the rumours are true, he will be performing in Love Never Dies when it opens. Yay.
    It's been confirmed he will form part of the OLC of Love Never Dies.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanielWhit)
    It's been confirmed he will form part of the OLC of Love Never Dies.
    :woo: Ohh I'm glad. Ramin is amazing. Thanks for the info!
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    i've met ramin!!!! he's such a beautiful, nice person :coma:

Spoiler:
    Show
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I saw Phantom last week on Broadway! The guy playing the phantom was FAB!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Favourite Musical ever! I'm drinking from my trusty phantom mug as I speak (well type)
    I went to see the show a few years back in Her Majesty's, and I blubbered like a baby at the end! I was just sitting there with my jaw open most of the show, I was 2nd row from the front, I just wanted to run on stage and hug the Phantom... I wonder how Erik would react to that? :s
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, after seeing the previews of the sequel I have just been introduced to Ramin who seems awesome and am looking into going to see it next week on my visit to London.
    I was just wondering on your opinions of the cast roles of Phantom and Christine ie Ramin and Nigel Richards US/Gina Beck and Tabitha Webb US?
    The reason I ask being just on the off chance Ramin and Gina are not on but would like your opinion on all. Thanks in advance.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've only seen Ramin/Gina but the u/s wouldn't have been given the role if they weren't up to scratch.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Good idea to catch Ramin before he leaves next month, he's the only Phantom I've seen but I do think he's superb!

I've heard Tabitha Webb singing before and she sounds very good, she was with the company for a year or two already before she was bumped up to Alternate so I would guess she has only improved! I've not seen Nigel Richards either but Mark Shenton (One of the writers for The Stage) saw him at one of his very first performances and was very impressed, and I'd rate his opinion very highly!

Also, if it helps, the Christine Alternate usually does Mondays and Thursdays.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misaachaydenk)
    Good idea to catch Ramin before he leaves next month, he's the only Phantom I've seen but I do think he's superb!

I've heard Tabitha Webb singing before and she sounds very good, she was with the company for a year or two already before she was bumped up to Alternate so I would guess she has only improved! I've not seen Nigel Richards either but Mark Shenton (One of the writers for The Stage) saw him at one of his very first performances and was very impressed, and I'd rate his opinion very highly!

Ramin leaves November 7th.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I was lucky enough to get to see Ramin in the role last week before he moves onto the sequel and what can I say? He was incredible and can see why ALW wants him for Love Never Dies. Also I got to meet him briefly before the show by I stroke of luck by the stage door, seems a genuinely nice guy, after chatting he shook my hand and hope I enjoy the show and I did.
    Gina Beck was in the role of Christine, the best I have seen or heard.
    As much as I love the recording of Michael and Sarah, if these 2 did one, I'd buy it in a second.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misaachaydenk)

Tabitha Webb is very good, I saw her in a matinee with Ramin. I hadn't realised it was her until the show had finished, I thought it was Gina Beck :P but she was amazing.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Saw the show last week at Her Majesty's Theatre, absolutly fantastic!
    I will defineitly be going again before the years out, might have to give it a while though as our tickets cost almost £70!, worth every penny though
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    How did you guys afford to see this?
    I love this show so much but whenever I look for tickets they are £65-£85! I can't afford that but I am desperate to see it.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissBlueskys)
    How did you guys afford to see this?
    I love this show so much but whenever I look for tickets they are £65-£85! I can't afford that but I am desperate to see it.
    You could try restricted view seats- i think they are usually about £15, and you could also try the kiosks on the day of the show you want to see- but there's always a risk they won't have any tickets. If you want the good seats, you will have to pay, but it's still a very enjoyable experience int he cheaper seats!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 11, 2012
New on TSR

Your favourite film of the year?

For you personally what has been the best 2014 movie

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered festivals and live events threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.