ReputationRep:
    £15/month
    Unlimited texts
    600 Minutes
    Unlimited calls to Vodafone numbers

For £20/month
    All the above
    Unlimited email+Internet

Can anyone find better, or is this actually the bees knees, especially considering my girlfriend's on Vodafone so I can still call her plenty?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Don't forget QuidCo, bringing it down another ~£5.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Do you get a phone with it or is it just one that gets transferred to your current phone or new one if you choose to buy one.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SSingh23)
    Don't forget QuidCo, bringing it down another ~£5.
    Whats QuidCo?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i know it says unlimited texts but you are usually given a number of which you are not allowed to go over as part of a fair usage policy. for the price of the contract i would assume its about 1000. check this first as 1000 texts really isnt alot!

however it does not sound bad... as elldee says is it just sim offer or do you get a phone too?

(if you reply please quote me chances are i wont click on this thread again. Thanks!! )
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniella1990)
    i know it says unlimited texts but you are usually given a number of which you are not allowed to go over as part of a fair usage policy. for the price of the contract i would assume its about 1000. check this first as 1000 texts really isnt alot!

however it does not sound bad... as elldee says is it just sim offer or do you get a phone too?

(if you reply please quote me chances are i wont click on this thread again. Thanks!! )

I can assure you that 'Unlimited Texts' with Vodafone means unlimited texts. As many as you like(definitely more than 1,000, either way). A text really isn't hard to deal with when it comes to the network. You may be thinking of the 'unlimited' web and calls, etc... but that's entirely different.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah there is always fair usage on all the 'unlimited' deals whether its broadband or texts, i think for texts its 3000 texts, but isit even possible to go over that!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Can someone link me to the page? I can't find it!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yep a link would hbe awesome please!!

And could I transfer? I already have a vodaphone contract and would LOVE to change it to the 15 one!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    damn. I'm on vodafone £15 a month for 300 mins and ultd texts

Free phone though..
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    This isn't a student deal per se. Anyone can get it.
    Plus, it's a sim only deal. Great if you're on PAYG and want to get more bang for you're buck but not that exciting if you want a free phone too.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    This is for 1 year remember , the 30 day rolling contract is 300mins, unlimited texts = £15 a month : )

Great deals nevertheless
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elldee)
    Whats QuidCo?
    http://www.quidco.com/
    Sign up, click through QuidCo to the Voda deal. Sooner or later, your QuidCo account will be credited with however much it is they give as cashback.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkWhite)
    £15/month
    Unlimited texts
    600 Minutes
    Unlimited calls to Vodafone numbers

For £20/month
    All the above
    Unlimited email+Internet

Can anyone find better, or is this actually the bees knees, especially considering my girlfriend's on Vodafone so I can still call her plenty?
    whats the promo code for unlimited calls to vodaphone numbers?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://campaigns.vodafone.co.uk/ucas/
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    £15 month, i'm getting it soon

http://shop.vodafone.co.uk/shop/pric...uIds=sku690047
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    how come the ucasfreecalls code doesn't work, i wanted the free vodafone to vodafone calls,
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    This seems like the best contract I can get for £15 a month. However, can I just chose any mobile to get it with on the website? It works out cheaper having a one of payment fr a mobile, is there any other differences when buying a SIM only deal?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: September 20, 2009
Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.