The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scholarships!

Just Made my offer for Computing 2010. got 6A for my A-Level , I was so suprised !! Jumped onto the sofa when I check UCAS Track at half 6 in the morning!

Just wondering whether anyone of you have received details on how to apply for the scholarships (at entry) and Imperial Support Funds? I havent got them yet..........don't want to miss out

Also, if I am holding a 2010 unconditional offer, when do I need to enrol online? I know the 2010 ones are going to enrol on 1st Sep.
Reply 1
lj789
Just Made my offer for Computing 2010. got 6A for my A-Level , I was so suprised !! Jumped onto the sofa when I check UCAS Track at half 6 in the morning!

Just wondering whether anyone of you have received details on how to apply for the scholarships (at entry) and Imperial Support Funds? I havent got them yet..........don't want to miss out

Also, if I am holding a 2010 unconditional offer, when do I need to enrol online? I know the 2010 ones are going to enrol on 1st Sep.

All you questions about scholarships should be answered here: http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/ugprospectus/money/howcanipay/bursariesandscholarships
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Lunty
All you questions about scholarships should be answered here: http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/ugprospectus/money/howcanipay/bursariesandscholarships

No I actually read this page, it doesnt say
Reply 3
lj789
No I actually read this page, it doesnt say

which scholarship are you interested in? ill see if i can help!
Reply 4
Lunty
which scholarship are you interested in? ill see if i can help!

Imperial College Student Opportunities Fund Scholarships
City and Guilds Scholarship
R.W. Barnes Educational Fund
Grocers’ Company Queen’s Golden Jubilee Scholarship

on the web page it says "All UK nationals holding an offer of admission will be sent information on how to apply" but I never received such information? Just wondering when will I get them:woo:
Reply 5
lj789
Imperial College Student Opportunities Fund Scholarships
City and Guilds Scholarship
R.W. Barnes Educational Fund
Grocers’ Company Queen’s Golden Jubilee Scholarship

on the web page it says "All UK nationals holding an offer of admission will be sent information on how to apply" but I never received such information? Just wondering when will I get them:woo:

in that case i suggest you give them an email at the undergraduate office. Cant hurt to ask!

Latest

Trending

Trending