The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
SuperSam_Fantastiche
Oh come on, it's not like shes got her legs wide open sticking an AK47 up her vag!!

oh well im not going to buy the calendar then:rolleyes:
Reply 61
Renal
I know in your culture it's the man's role to tell the woman what she can and can't do, but in the real world...

What culture, if implicitly referring to Islamic, then sorry to disappoint I'm not a Muslim so find something else dear.....
Reply 62
FFS we are born naked! If you are not old enough to deal with it then close your eyes!

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but you were the one who direct us that picture...
Reply 63
What is wrong with posing nude (for charity)?

Just because you have some kind of moral objection to it doesn't mean other people do also. The west values both genders equally; if women want to pose nude then they pose nude - they don't get stoned to death.

Consenting adults not harming anyone. Why are you scared of flesh? Can you not control your desires?
Reply 64
Diaz89
What culture, if implicitly referring to Islamic, then sorry to disappoint I'm not a Muslim so find something else dear.....
Homosexual culture? I thought that was quite progressive...
Reply 65
Why would anyone want a calendar of young, attractive, naked women on their wall? Who would buy this? Where would they hang it? Would other women have it hanging in their living rooms?
Diaz89
So hold on, say your dad died serving his country and then your mum/sister comes to you and tells I'm going to do a naked calendar to raise money for a charity. Would you be fine with that?

I would be fine with it, what buisness is it of mine what they do? I wouldnt see any shame in it. Its their choice and if their partners were okay with it I wouldnt give a damn.
Reply 67
CTVicky
Why would anyone want a calendar of young, attractive, naked women on their wall? Who would buy this? Where would they hang it? Would other women have it hanging in their living rooms?

About 99% of Sun readers. As for where would they hang it, where do you normally hang a calendar? Think it through love.
Reply 68
Diaz89
Why does she have to appear naked to be considered as beautiful, why does she have to be naked to get money for a noble cause, why has it become accepted in society for women to do this.

I have no qualms with the women, my problem is why would society mold these people to believe that being naked and basically serving the desire of men is an acceptable way of collecting money

Why does she have to be clothed to be considered as beautiful? Have you got a fetish for cotton?

I believe the onus is on you to prove otherwise. Innocent unless proven guilty.

What is wrong with being naked?
Reply 69
CTVicky
Why would anyone want a calendar of young, attractive, naked women on their wall?
:rofl:
Nick_000
Your society is backwards. Your religion is backwards.

:ditto:
Reply 71
hmm i'm not sure tbh
Reply 72
Nick_000
About 99% of Sun readers. As for where would they hang it, where do you normally hang a calendar? Think it through love.

if i had a calendar of naked women i think the images alone would give me a place to hang it
Reply 73
CTVicky
I personally feel that women shouldn't be showing that amount of flesh in the name of charity. If they want to be a glamour model that's their choice but I do feel a bit uncomfortable about it being done for charity. And that's from a young English woman's point of view :smile:

I agree with this. OP, why is it such a big issue for you, though? These things happen all the time, so what are you trying to prove?
:upyours: OP

God Save the Queen!
Reply 75
Nick_000

My point exactly.
Any and all arguments that use morality as their bases are inherently flawed because they are based on collective opinion, not fact, not observation.

You sound a bit like my mum.
Reply 77
if i had a calendar of naked women i think the images alone would give me a place to hang it

I see what you did there :tongue:
Nick_000
Oh **** off you racist ****. Your society is backwards. Your religion is backwards.

If you're in the west, get the **** out. We don't want people like you.

you don't want us, but don't worrry we'll stay here, get under your skin, take your money, take money from your mothers and children, and the best thing is, you can't do about it lmaoo.... backward really sounds good
Reply 79
CTVicky
My point exactly.

Your point is me telling you to think things through? I fully agree with that :yes:

Latest

Trending

Trending