The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Nick_000
Exactly. You Muslims put your women in ninja costumes because you can't be trusted not to rape.

:rofl: ha ha ninja costumes!!! Rep!
OP is just frustrated that our country rallies around our patriotic armed forces. I think he thought we would be a pushover, LoL
Reply 82
kaka-ayyyyy
you don't want us, but don't worrry we'll stay here, get under your skin, take your money, take money from your mothers and children, and the best thing is, you can't do s h i t about it lmaoo.... backward really sounds good

Don't make me draw a cartoon of Allah and reduce you to tears.
Reply 83
CTVicky
Both are bad but getting naked in the name of a national organisation that is meant to raise money from all sections of society just seems misplaced, tacky and cheap to me.

Why not release a calendar of army wives in nice, normal clothes doing something creative and constructive?

Have you seen the pictures? They're not like lad's mag shots of them posing over tanks with army helmets on and such. Their faces aren't in them and nothing explicit. They're black and white, mainly with flags. (At least if the photos on the website are the same ones used in the calendar.) Click the link to the website in the first post and see for yourself.
Lefty Leo
Any and all arguments that use morality as their bases are inherently flawed because they are based on collective opinion, not fact, not observation.

You sound a bit like my mum.

it sounds like your mum probably has more of a social life than you, with your immense amount of comments, have you heard of this thing called a life
kaka-ayyyyy
you don't want us, but don't worrry we'll stay here, get under your skin, take your money, take money from your mothers and children, and the best thing is, you can't do s h i t about it lmaoo.... backward really sounds good
That's quite alright. You might subsist on a paltry welfare check, but at least I have freedom. I know which I'd prefer.

Reply 86
Meliae
Click the link to the website in the first post and see for yourself.
Why would they? They would have to stop being outraged.
Naked women? Hot. Disgusting.
Reply 88
Nick_000
Your point is me telling you to think things through? I fully agree with that :yes:

No dear boy,

My point was that whether or not the photographs are professionally shot, black and white, artistic, tasteful etc, they will still be bought mostly by men wanting to get an eyeful of a naked woman, for cheap thrills.

Which in my opinion, is not something that a charity should be associated with.
Reply 89
CTVicky
No dear boy,

My point was that whether or not the photographs are professionally shot, black and white, artistic, tasteful etc, they will still be bought mostly by men wanting to get an eyeful of a naked woman, for cheap thrills.

Why the hell not?

It's for a good cause, and they'll get alot of money out of it.

Well, more money than just a normal calander.
Reply 90
Renal
Why would they? They would have to stop being outraged.

Lol, actually knowing the facts does tend to have that effect.
kaka-ayyyyy
it sounds like your mum probably has more of a social life than you, with your immense amount of comments, have you heard of this thing called a life

LOL, says the 29 year old loser posting on a student forum. Grow the **** up you infantile weirdo.

Bagration
That's quite alright. You might subsist on a paltry welfare check, but at least I have freedom. I know which I'd prefer.

Dude, what are you doing? :rofl2: Do you want to get firebombed by these extremist *******?
Reply 92
CTVicky
No dear boy,

What should a charity be associated with? Watch the film Calandar Girls and see how harmless it really is (don't actually watch it because its a **** film).

Well done to all involved and lets hope it raises money for our boys/girls and their familes. A noble cause indeed.
Reply 93
Lefty Leo
Dude, what are you doing? :rofl2: Do you want to get firebombed by these extremist *******?
It's alright, in order to get to an embassy they'll have to leave the country. :wink:
CTVicky
No dear boy,

You really are rather obnoxious, aren't you, sweetcheeks?
Reply 95
im buying one now, great cause and a very nice and tasteful product
Nick_000
Don't make me draw a cartoon of Allah and reduce you to tears.

can you hold a pencil, retard?
Renal
It's alright, in order to get to an embassy they'll have to leave the country. :wink:

:rofl:

I dislike the fact that were Islam not so intimidating, it and Islamic culture would be the laughing stock of the world, and "people" like the OP are perfect examples of why :yes:
Reply 98
Lefty Leo
I dislike the fact that were Islam not so intimidating, it and Islamic culture would be the laughing stock of the world, and "people" like the OP are perfect examples of why :yes:
Agreed. Hard to laugh sometimes.

Reply 99
FiveFiveSix
You really are rather obnoxious, aren't you, sweetcheeks?

Why am I obnoxious, sweet child?

Latest

Trending

Trending