The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Aeolus
I see, so this was all just a conspiracy to get her a holiday...

When did I say it was a conspiracy or even suggested anything of the kind outlined in your allegation...instead of putting words in my mouth, read what I have posted...
Reply 141
4G_dollars
When did I say it was a conspiracy or even suggested anything of the kind outlined in your allegation...instead of putting words in my mouth, read what I have posted...

:hand: Don't worry your secrets safe with me :wink:
Reply 142
Aeolus
:hand: Don't worry your secrets safe with me :wink:

You can sit in front of that computer and stir **** all you like. If anything your the one who purposely misconstruing my comment to suggest something malice and sinister. At the end of the day it is apparent to anyone that it was innocent, there was nothing malice suggested in my post. It was something that was quite thoughtful. You, me and to any potential reader would understand that. Your the one who is using this opportunity, to create an argument out of nothing, in order stir up bull. That frankly disgusts me, not only on the basis stirring an argument here against me, but also considering the context of the thread.
Reply 143
That's terrible :frown:
Trigger
Source please.

If people were executed for downloading films off the internet I would stop doing it.
Reply 145
4G_dollars
You can sit in front of that computer and stir **** all you like. If anything your the one who purposely misconstruing my comment to suggest something malice and sinister. At the end of the day it is apparent to anyone that it was innocent, there was nothing malice suggested in my post. It was something that was quite thoughtful. You, me and to any potential reader would understand that. Your the one who is using this opportunity, to create an argument out of nothing, in order stir up bull. That frankly disgusts me, not only on the basis stirring an argument here against me, but also considering the context of the thread.

:plz2: Hit a nerve? Something to hide? :gah:
Reply 146
Aeolus
:plz2: Hit a nerve? Something to hide? :gah:

Yes says the dick on the other side of the computer screen. Not only have you now admitted that you trying to create an argument for no reason at all, but we can further analyse that you are also trying to defame my name.
Reply 147
4G_dollars
Yes says the dick on the other side of the computer screen. Not only have you now admitted that you trying to create an argument for no reason at all, but we can further analyse that you are also trying to defame my name.

it's ok iv'e out'ed you. You might as well come clean now. :tsr2:
Reply 148
Aeolus
it's ok iv'e out'ed you. You might as well come clean now. :tsr2:

It is ok, you have opened yourself to the viewers of this forum. We now know what exactly you are like upon analysis of posts contributed to this thread.
Reply 149
4G_dollars
It is ok, you have opened yourself to the viewers of this forum. We now know what exactly you are like upon analysis of posts contributed to this thread.

I smell guilt :wink:
Reply 150
Aeolus
I smell guilt :wink:

How can you smell? I am not bothering to continue this as it is petty. It is pretty obvious to me, you and the readers of this thread, about your underlying intentions. It is for individuals to make their made-up how you have acted...
I agree, I think his intentions were pretty obvious :wink:
Reply 152
4G_dollars
How can you smell? I am not bothering to continue this as it is petty. It is pretty obvious to me, you and the readers of this thread, about your underlying intentions. It is for individuals to make their made-up how you have acted...

It is pretty obvious to me, you and the readers of this thread, about youre underlying intentions. It is for individuals to make their made-up how you have acted. :h:

Latest

Trending

Trending