The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
lou p
:eek: i don't have a bf and i've never met 2776. never assume anything, it's always dangerous.

lou xxx

just winding you up lol

should never take anything i say too seriously lol
My only distinguishing feature is my long blonde/brown hair. Erm, brown eyes, 6'0" tall, single and not looking. :wink:
Reply 22
NikNak
just winding you up lol

should never take anything i say too seriously lol

these things never come across right on a forum do they? lol.

any more takers for the dating service? i promise not to set you up with complete frogs (although frogs can turn into princes).

lou xxx
Reply 23
go on put my name down lol

looking for anyone who will have me lol. Am told I have an annoying habbit of asking a question twice as in "can you see that car can you" lol
Reply 24
NikNak
go on put my name down lol

looking for anyone who will have me lol. Am told I have an annoying habbit of asking a question twice as in "can you see that car can you" lol

you're not meant to tell them your bad points *they already know them* :rolleyes:

so far those who've shown an interest are...

danithestudent
moi (i get first picks!)
niknak
elpaw

don't you just love being single...

lou xxx
Reply 25
lou p
yet another thread about someone single and alone and looking for love... http://www.uk-learning.net/t17657.html

so.... i think we should make just one thread for them all.

describe yourself.
describe what you want.
and make up some cheesy blind date-esque line.

lou xxx

Might as well, though I ain't fussed...

My name is Juwel Haque and I am your Street Soldier... I am tall, dark, not the best looking bull in the field but good enough for me. Been desciribed by various people as "funny, mad, stupid, brainy, arrogant (they obviously fail to understand supreme confidence), loud, eccentric, horny, lazy, a good listener and a good friend".

Not really looking. Suppose I'll put myself in the market when I go to uni, away from home and in my freedom (mornin' ladies!)... attracted to petites, girls with something different (which might be unfairly described as wierd by most), a sense of humour to match or at least enjoy my own, and someone who appreciates the person and not the image or money or anything...

Cheesy line time... err... I can't promise you money but I'll give you the world [lies! Your dad's a millionaire you tight git! - Z] - shut the hell up alter ego!
Reply 26
ZJuwelH

My name is Juwel Haque and I am your Street Soldier... I am tall, dark, not the best looking bull in the field but good enough for me. Been desciribed by various people as "funny, mad, stupid, brainy, arrogant (they obviously fail to understand supreme confidence), loud, eccentric, horny, lazy, a good listener and a good friend".
[lies! Your dad's a millionaire you tight git! - Z] - shut the hell up alter ego!

you forgot schitzophrenic
Reply 27
ZJuwelH

Not really looking. Suppose I'll put myself in the market when I go to uni, away from home and in my freedom (mornin' ladies!)... attracted to petites, girls with something different (which might be unfairly described as wierd by most), a sense of humour to match or at least enjoy my own, and someone who appreciates the person and not the image or money or anything...

Cheesy line time... err... I can't promise you money but I'll give you the world [lies! Your dad's a millionaire you tight git! - Z] - shut the hell up alter ego!

arrogrant eh? don't know what they were thinking lol
Reply 28
NikNak
supreme confidence eh?

Yeah... :biggrin:

I know I can come up with a better line than that, but because was asked for it I got stuck. Maybe my quick wit will redeem me later.
Reply 29
Ralfskini
My only distinguishing feature is my long blonde/brown hair. Erm, brown eyes, 6'0" tall, single and not looking. :wink:

6'0 eh...so Ralfskini, how are youuu mate???? :tongue: you like being single? im sure that will change... :biggrin:
Reply 30
kikzen
you forgot schitzophrenic

But I'm keeping him supressed for now so he doesn't come out much [oh really, think again bitch! -Z]
Reply 31
Anna
6'0 eh...so Ralfskini, how are youuu mate???? :tongue: you like being single? im sure that will change... :biggrin:

hey lou this could be your first success story lol
Reply 32
NikNak

Second, she did alright for elpaw of course :biggrin:

While on the subject, what's happening with your situation Lou?
Reply 33
NikNak

hehehe,but he said 'single and not looking' oh well..
Reply 34
Anna

plenty more fish in the sea..........oh which I happen to be one lol
Reply 35
Anna

<cough> Six foot four <cough>
Reply 36
NikNak
hey!! - i assume you are lou's bf lol

if i was then u would be pummeled by now
Reply 37
ZJuwelH
<cough> Six foot four <cough>

that sounds nasty lol
Reply 38
if i was then u would be pummeled by now

well nothing new there then...
Anna

Oh come on. A good looking girl like you should be looking for more than a long distance relationship with someone you don't know and have never seen. lol

Latest

Trending

Trending