I'm in block D. :awesome:
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
which floor are you on?
Reply 3
Floor 0, so I think I'll get all my stuff insured...
Reply 4
probably a good idea! im on floor 3 so hopefully ill be okay
Reply 5
At least stumbling to my room at 3am will be easier for me. :wink:
Reply 6
haha! knowing my luck the lifts will break at some point :frown:
Reply 7
So are you straight out of sixth form/college? I'm still worrying that half my flat will be post-grads or international students that I can't talk to much. I even wrote in the notes section when I applied that if there are any post-grads or returning students to offer me an alternative!
Reply 8
yeah im straight out of my 6th form! im a little bit worried about that aswell :/ i cant find anybody in block D except for you as of yet!
Reply 9
yeah im straight out of my 6th form! im a little bit worried about that aswell :/ i cant find anybody in block D except for you as of yet!
Reply 10
Reply 11
Reply 12
Reply 13
Ah I'm sure we'll be fine, there's bound to be at least one other like us on each floor!
Reply 14
I know postgraudate are all in Block A and B~~

Latest

Trending

Trending