The Student Room Group
Move on ....
thats easier said than done :'(
ive tried but i aave noone and im at the point where its too hard to start form scratch
i fell really hard for them and dont know how to pick myself back up aagin
Reply 3
Its a great TV drama.
Reply 4
sell your story to the writers of skins, because they can't actually write. or read.
if you're lucky, they might give you some cocaine, and that will make you happy for a while
ok
is there anyone who with some SYMPATHY and not a load of sarky remarks
this si all i need right now
(although the cocaine sounds good :smile: )
Reply 6
no no no dont do the cocaine! :P
aww sorry to hear about that but you'll pick yourself up again- just give it time. Thats really the best advice i can give... hope you feel better soon :smile:
Reply 7
x In Love Again
ok
is there anyone who with some SYMPATHY and not a load of sarky remarks
this si all i need right now
(although the cocaine sounds good :smile: )

Coming to TSR for sympathy, is about as clever as rubbing your ass in nettles.
ha thanks :smile:
they were my best friend see...and ive lost all the friends i had before
im now considering trying to get back those friends i lost
whats annoying is i cnat make them jealous cos they wont care :frown:
but has anyone really found the 'one' for them and fallen in love, and then been dumped and gotten over it and found someone else and moved on with theire life
cos i think thats what i need
Reply 9
x In Love Again
ha thanks :smile:
they were my best friend see...and ive lost all the friends i had before
im now considering trying to get back those friends i lost
whats annoying is i cnat make them jealous cos they wont care :frown:
but has anyone really found the 'one' for them and fallen in love, and then been dumped and gotten over it and found someone else and moved on with theire life
cos i think thats what i need

your whole jealousy thing sounds a little childish :/

i think many people would be lying if that said they hadnt had a relationship where they thought that person was the " one " but it hasnt ended up like that....keep moving forward, things can only get better
My best friend did the same thing, she went out with the guys for four years, the first year it was like Holly and Nick the cute couple and they came out with us etc, but after that she started choosing him over us and going out with his friends and being with him 24:7
but last summer he dumped her and she was so upset she was depressed etc.
she confided in another girl who she barely knew but had been in same situation and then the other girl came upto me and said holly wants to get to know you guys again but is too scared
but it all worked out and we're best friends again :smile:
just talk to people, and don't think your friends have rejected you - if they're real friends, they you've been through enough together to get to know each other again.
good luck
Its a self inflicted wound being estranged from your friends. Its gonna be slow but you will get there!
thanks people :smile:
bby the jealousy thing...i kinda meant that me moving on wont make them want me back...
its a very complicated situation, but lets just say that all my friends are their friends, and noone knew abaout 'us' so i cant be all like 'yeah we broke up lets be friends again', cos they dont know anythings wrong
god confusion

Latest

Trending

Trending