The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
As long as it isn't red, you should be OK!
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 21
I know this discussion kind of ended but i've just been given my module outline for criminology and finding it difficult to find other people who are taking this subject. The handout gives me a list of the other departments in which i can take a module and the only one that has jumped out at me is in the international relations department but the module is tied with sociology and non are tied with criminology and has produced one red clash on the checker. So after that long (sorry:frown:) explanation does anyone take criminology with international relations and in anyones opinion will the one clash be a big problem to fix? Thanks if anyone has any opinions :smile:
Reply 22
Which IR module is it?
Reply 23
erm SGIA1071 - international security and international organisation!
Reply 24
Hmmm. Strange that it's tied to Sociology! You should email Julie Dent and ask her. She's pretty good at answering email queries. I did Intro to IR and it was awful but that's just me being thick. I imagine alot of people do Politics modules but these new IR modules have just come into play for this new year so I don't know an awful lot about them.
Reply 25
Thanks for your help i'll email her and see what happens thanks again :smile:
Reply 26
There is a clash every week between the only lectures for 'Crime, Deviance and Society' and 'International Security; Interdependent Organisations'. There's only one lecture a week in each case and they're both at 2.15 on Mondays for the whole year. It would make no sense to choose the combination therefore and I'd be amazed if the University allowed people to register for both modules - it would be equivalent to implying that the lectures weren't particularly helpful in studying the modules, which I think they'd be reluctant to do.

Latest