The Student Room Group
Heya i dont know if this will help but its an examplar to marking a religion and ethinicty question, it dosnt give any exacts but it gives a broad idea of what the exameners want to see in the question.
when i read it i realised i knew a lot more than i thought!
hope that helps
Laura
XxXxX :biggrin:

http://rouncefield1.homestead.com/files/exem_rel_1.htm
cat_meiow
Ok I have just looked through all the sites on this sociology webiste and I can't find anything on sociology and ethnicity.

Somebody please direct me in the right direction or supply me with some brief notes as I am utterly stuff and confused.

Thanks

Hey again,

I think there was some stuff on ethnicity (studies and questions at least, if not notes) in the attachments I posted in the gender thread...:confused:

You could try www.sociologystuff.com or www.sociology.org.uk :smile:

ZarathustraX
Reply 3
Zarathustra
Hey again,

I think there was some stuff on ethnicity (studies and questions at least, if not notes) in the attachments I posted in the gender thread...:confused:

ZarathustraX

I completely forgot about that opps. Thanks again.
Reply 4
Zarathustra

ZarathustraX

That's my site! I am proud. :blush:
Peacey
That's my site! I am proud. :blush:

'Tis very good, you should be :biggrin:

Are you a sociology teacher / some similar thing? You never really seem very "studenty" (and I mean that in the nicest possible sense, of course - i.e. you don't sound young / always get things wrong...:rolleyes: ).

My apologies if this post doesn't make sense - I have had lots of wine :p:

ZarathustraX
Reply 6
Zarathustra
you don't sound young

:hmpf: 24 :wink:

and yes, head of sociology at a sixthform college.
Peacey
:hmpf: 24

I meant you don't sound high-school young :rolleyes: ... It really was supposed to be a compliment, but I might just give up before I get in any more of a mess... :redface:

Anyway, cool site :cool:

ZarathustraX

Latest

Trending

Trending