Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
timeofyourlife
woooo Bristol medics! :cheers:

whey us!!!!
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
lol. The aqa site went down earlier for like 3 hours n i was fretting cus i hasd no past papers!!! so i came to here where everyone was asking and answering questions hehe. Feel ok bout it now tho! good luck for tomoz anyone
Reply 22
wednesburywench
lol. The aqa site went down earlier for like 3 hours n i was fretting cus i hasd no past papers!!! so i came to here where everyone was asking and answering questions hehe. Feel ok bout it now tho! good luck for tomoz anyone

Good luck! you'll do great :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :rolleyes:
Reply 23
how did everyone find it?? i thought was ok as had revised loadssss BUT i ran out of time at the end and ended up panicking, shaking and not being able to write so i messed up the comprehension summary thing... oh dear!!! think did better than last year tho - fingers crossed anyway - nothing we can do now anyway except revise for 4 5 6 -- gonna start 5 this afternoon - fun times.....
it was great :biggrin: found 2 and 3 very easy, one was a bit harder but not too challanging. i feel a lot better now and bristol actually seems semi achievable now!!! D good luck for everyone elses exams!
Reply 25
i'm so worried about 5. i think i'll fail it
yea i no! dont worry tho just revise (altho it dont help much for 5 cus theres so much synoptic!!) try not to think bout it too much and just do your best. Worst year ever this year by far!
aww..am i the only one that hasn't had a chem exam..? hope it went well for those that took it.
But..yes, revsion sucks. I feel that i spend all day doing chem work, and then look back at what i have done, and its seems very small. ooh well, in a months time this will be all over, and i can enjoy summer (til the results come out..at which point i will be a nervous wreck).
yey like 3 weeks till my hols :biggrin: will all pay off in the end!
Reply 29
wednesburywench
yea i no! dont worry tho just revise (altho it dont help much for 5 cus theres so much synoptic!!) try not to think bout it too much and just do your best. Worst year ever this year by far!

Problem being that my paper 5 isnt synoptic! i have a papewr 6 which is synoptic and i have to relearn last years work for that and i've lost my notse on VSEPR theory. POO POO POO with extra POO
thats lucky!!!! our paper 5 is half synoptic half 5 and then we have a synoptic paper 6 on top of that!!!! its a nightmare id love not to av the synoptic in 5 cus its ridiculously hard
Reply 31
Just spent two hours revsing group 4 and i'm bored already! why couldnt they make something like i dunno shopping essential for medical school! Yay just booked my hotel for a romatic weekend away with my boyf once the exams are over! cant wait. at least i have something to look forward to now!
cool, yea tenerife for us in 3 weeks :biggrin:
Reply 33
wednesburywench
cool, yea tenerife for us in 3 weeks :biggrin:

Sounds like fun! cant go abroad cause A. cant afford it and B. i have to get a job as soon as my exams have finsihed to say for a laptop for uni! joy!
Reply 34
im doing edexcel nuffield which means i have to sit half a unit 5 paper in food science! its so completely dull and impossible to learn i hate our syllabus... its also same day as my unit 4 resit which i feel i shoud be focusing on. only started learning food science today -- theres like practically no chem though its all learnt knowledge which is gd for me if i manage to finish learning it - time is running out badly! espec as there is some bio and geography in it as well... all depends on the paper i guess...
can't wait for them all to be over. synoptic chem is my last exam as well - how happy will i be to finish! i'm off to majorca hopefully on a last min deal with my best friends... should be amazing!
back to the microbial changes in milk section of th food science -- gaaahh!
Reply 35
Ohh sounds like lots of fun! the most biological concept in my chemistry is the manufature of asprin. for which i have to learn how exactly to make it in the labratory reagents conditions etc we actually had a chance to make it in the lab but mine kinda went wrong. i kinda forgot to put some filter paper in my fitering thingy and all my precipitate went down the plug 'ol. whoops!
food science as part of cheistry? tis a bit odd.well, maybe not.
Im doing salters..which means only 2 written exams, and a coursework module each year, which isn''t too bad. the only sypnotic one is module 4. so yes, should be fun :|
Wish i was going on holiday after my exams. All im doing is going to weymouth to see a friend (which should be good), and working (not so good).

Tis odd to think that in 4ish months we may all be course- mates..all going well with chemistry.
yea :smile: my bday first day off term too (3rd) so if anyones up for boozing then your all welcome :biggrin: aslong as you like old skool (i love flairs) lol
haha..thats pretty cool..think mine is the last day of term. never been in flairs...but ima determined to go once im 18. It sucks..most of the plaes round here are really stict on id.
Reply 39
Whey flares!

Latest

Trending

Trending