The Student Room Group
Reply 1
160 points. Is it for social work or nursing? If so, then maybe.

However, for other courses it may be hard for you.

How many points does the Uni require?
Reply 2
I think if you're going to, get a reference from someone you know who knows how you work (i.e a previous teacher) and ask them to write some encouraging facts about how you work, if your hard working, if you have potential, things like this.

I applied for a course, and it came back as conditional offer as to get a grade, I didn't get the right grade that they had asked for, therefore I lose my place on the course, but I got a teacher to write me a letter and sign it and I sent it off and they gave me another chance and agreed to regive me my place.

It's a similar situation so might be worth trying. You've got nothing to lose, but also apply to other universities, more likely to accept you for the course you want, for something to fall back on.

Hope this helps.
Reply 3
princess xx
I'm an international student, and the course still have vacancies only for int'l students!
its not a popular course either

do u think i should ask them to reconsider me?

and what should i say?

my ucas points are 160, very low i know but can they still accept if no one applied?

its liverpool uni btw
Just because there are vacancies doesn't mean that the uni will compromise on entrance requirements - so check this before you apply.
Reply 4
princess xx
I'm an international student, and the course still have vacancies only for int'l students!
its not a popular course either

do u think i should ask them to reconsider me?

and what should i say?

my ucas points are 160, very low i know but can they still accept if no one applied?

its liverpool uni btw

seems unlikely they will let you in. So asking other unis first would make sense. But once you have tried every where else you could try liverpool again.

Latest

Trending

Trending