The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
I applied months ago and mine is currently "processing", but I haven't heard anything yet. Don't worry, I think most of the people who have heard were gap year or international students.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
yeah don't worry. I only know coz I did the IB and got my results earlier. I don't think any A-levels have their accommodation for Exeter yet. :smile:
Yeh mine says "processing" as well, don't worry, as misslaurabee said, the only people that have heard from exeter are gap year students or ints. We will get an email when we have been allocated somewhere :smile:
Reply 4
Exeter is normally quite slow. Most of my friends last year had to wait a bit too. SHouldn't be too long now I don't think. Good luck getting your 1st choices.
Reply 5
NEW UNDERGRADUATE - If your offer status is Unconditional Firm (UF) prior to August your application will be processed from June onwards and an accommodation offer and contract will be sent to you between July and September. If your offer status becomes UF in August we will send you an accommodation offer and contract by mid-September.

NEW POSTGRADUATE; STUDY ABOARD and ERASMUS STUDENTS who meet our guarantee, we will consider your application from June onwards and send you an accommodation offer and contract between July and August.

Thats from the email sent once your application had been submitted, so nothing to worry about, mine still says submitted and I applied a few weeks before you did.:smile:
Why does some people's say submitted and others processing? :frown: Mine still has submitted and I applied the first day you could.

I'm so scared I'm not going to get one of my three choices and end up with shared or self-catered off campus.
Reply 7
Yay - someone who can spell "accommodation" correctly :biggrin:
Don't worry if you don't get your first choices - uni will still be a fun place no matter what you get. You may have to be a little more proactive, but that shouldn't be too hard.
Reply 8
Angelil
Yay - someone who can spell "accommodation" correctly :biggrin:
Don't worry if you don't get your first choices - uni will still be a fun place no matter what you get. You may have to be a little more proactive, but that shouldn't be too hard.

Yeah!! The spelling of the word " accommodation" caught me by surprise as quite a lot of students on TSR couldn't spell it properly. I have no problem with this word since my English teacher gave me a list of easily misspelt words to recognise and accommodation is one of them. We have dictation and I always remember " double c / double m" and I seldom go wrong... :p:
Reply 9
You guys might be hearing something today, I got my results on thursday and I've just got an offer through.

(Lafrowda Block B, by the way - if anyone else is the same let me know! :biggrin:)
just got my offer of accommodation through :biggrin: ! i got my first choice - lafrowda enhanced block E :biggrin:
Reply 11
Good work guys - Lafrowda rules :biggrin:
wow they don't give us long to reply do they :O ! got to accept it by 01 september, pretty hard sorting all this stuff out when i haven't been in the UK for 3 months and wont return until the day i move in ahhh !
Reply 13
pegler
are you guys getting your accommodation offers through the post or did you check on the onine thing?

they email you and you can check online

Latest

Trending

Trending