The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Royal Holloway Clearing Confusion

Heya, just looking for a bit of reassurance really!

I've applied to Royal Holloway through clearing and after a slight delay my offer has been accepted on UCAS. However when i check the univeristy's application status checker it says that my application has been recieved but a decision has not yet been reached. This is causing me problems as it means i can't register on the uni site and therefore can't make accomodation arrangements!

Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else and whether it's something to be worried about or not.

Thankyooo :smile:
Reply 1
What course is it?
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
T'is Biology (C100) :smile:
Reply 3
Nixter100

I've applied to Royal Holloway through clearing and after a slight delay my offer has been accepted on UCAS. However when i check the univeristy's application status checker it says that my application has been recieved but a decision has not yet been reached. This is causing me problems as it means i can't register on the uni site and therefore can't make accomodation arrangements!

Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else and whether it's something to be worried about or not.

Don't worry it's the same for me. :smile:
Reply 4
Nixter100

sounds like you need to ring up RH and see what the status of your application is. i.e. you want to end up with somehwere to live!
Reply 5
Thanks guys, it's all sorted now which is a huge relief!! :biggrin:
Reply 6
At least yours is accepted on UCAS, not just an e-mail from rhul and a phone call :frown:
Reply 7
~style
At least yours is accepted on UCAS, not just an e-mail from rhul and a phone call :frown:

Aww that's not good - have you tried ringing the clearing hotline to ask them what the problem is?
Reply 8
Nixter100
Aww that's not good - have you tried ringing the clearing hotline to ask them what the problem is?

Well I was invited to the clearing open day tomorrow, so I thought I'd speak to them in person. But yea I really am quite worried.

Latest

Trending

Trending