The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Serj
Would you dissect a headless human, dead on arrival at birth, for participation in organ transplantation?

no
Reply 2
Serj
Would you dissect a headless human, dead on arrival at birth, for participation in organ transplantation?

Me personally, no. If the parents of the child gave concent then certainly I would allow it.
Reply 3
Yes if it would save someone else' life, although id never tell them it came from a headless person (is this the Khazakstan boy?)
Reply 4
wut the hell why not its not often u get to see the inside of the body
Reply 5
I don't think you guys fully understand the question. Let me break it down for you. The doctors and scientists purposely produce the technology to cause the death of people( who have no conciousness at all) at birth by tampering with genes for xenotransplantation. Do you agree and why?
Reply 6
Serj
I don't think you guys fully understand the question. Let me break it down for you. The doctors and scientists purposely produce the technology to cause the death of people( who have no conciousness at all) at birth by tampering with genes for xenotransplantation. Do you agree and why?

this is a completely different question from the first one--had nothing to do with us understanding it
Reply 7
Serj

Well say that, then. I thought it was a theoretical question and that the child was not intended to be born like that. Now I know what you're talking about and I am not definitely on one side of the other.
Reply 8
Serj

Why didn't you just say that to begin with? :rolleyes:
No I think it is wrong.
Reply 9
caz
wut the hell why not its not often u get to see the inside of the body

Actually, I get to do it twice a week.

In response to the 2nd (refined version) question, no, I don't think it's right.
Serj

Yes, somehow, I do agree... but that's just sick. But probably, the death of the people is not really intentional, but just a result of making a wrong move in the gene-tampering.

But still... it's wrong.

Latest

Trending

Trending