The Student Room Group

exam resits

apologies if this is not the right forum.

i've messed about a bit this year (1st) and have got to retake 4 exams. stupid i know. but i have a question about retakes.

each exam counts for 100% of the module. now i got 35% in one module with about the same % in the june exam. but lets say i only got 30% in the exam this time, will i still keep the 35% mark?

i only ask because the lecturer saying something about the reassessment mark being considered and it was confusing. still waiting for another reply so i thought i'd ask on here.

thanks
Reply 1
riers

i've messed about a bit this year (1st) and have got to retake 4 exams. stupid i know. but i have a question about retakes.

each exam counts for 100% of the module. now i got 35% in one module with about the same % in the june exam. but lets say i only got 30% in the exam this time, will i still keep the 35% mark?

i only ask because the lecturer saying something about the reassessment mark being considered and it was confusing. still waiting for another reply so i thought i'd ask on here.

thanks
If you resit a module, it's the best grade that counts towards your overall grade. So if you do worse second time around, you hang on to what you already have.
riers

thanks

Are you talking about a uni exam here? Are you at uni or doing A-levels?
Reply 3
F1 fanatic
Are you talking about a uni exam here? Are you at uni or doing A-levels?
Good question - I was *assuming* this was AS level stuff :o:

Latest

Trending

Trending