The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I think on the stats it was st johns, worcester (weirdly!), magdalen, then the really presitigous ones that are quite popular but not that high like balliol, brasenose, christ church.
bloodyhell
I think on the stats it was st johns, worcester (weirdly!), magdalen, then the really presitigous ones that are quite popular but not that high like balliol, brasenose, christ church.

Why weirdly?!?!

We've actually been the most popular for the last 3 years :awesome:
Reply 22
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Why weirdly?!?!

Probably because you have a big, smelly lake. :biggrin:
cpchem
Probably because you have a big, smelly lake. :biggrin:

Our lake doesn't smell! You're just jealous :yep:
Reply 24
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Why weirdly?!?!

Hehe I used to tell people that Worcester was like the secret college - the really lovely one that nobody knew about... :ninja:
Bekaboo
Hehe I used to tell people that Worcester was like the secret college - the really lovely one that nobody knew about...

It's so true. Lots of my fellow musos have no idea where the hell we are :biggrin:
Reply 26
The_Lonely_Goatherd
It's so true. Lots of my fellow musos have no idea where the hell we are :biggrin:

I didn't realise that musos were quite so geographically retarded!
cpchem
I didn't realise that musos were quite so geographically retarded!

:biggrin:

It is a bit stupid actually. None of the High St lot seem to know where the train station, coach station or Gloucester Green are :s-smilie:
Reply 28
The_Lonely_Goatherd
:biggrin:

It is a bit stupid actually. None of the High St lot seem to know where the train station, coach station or Gloucester Green are :s-smilie:

That's actually quite impressive, in a special way :tongue:
cpchem
That's actually quite impressive, in a special way

It really is :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending