The Student Room Group

clearing process?

Hey there, i went through clearing this year, and received a place at uni. They gave me a verbal offer on the phone. And i got a letter in the post validating this along with accomodation halls application form.
I filled this form out and sent it on monday. And as for the offer letter they sent me it said if you want to accept us you must go on ucas, add clearing choice and add the course you have received an offer for.
Which i did on sunday. It is not Tuesday and when i log in on ucas it still says application sent for consideration. Should i contact them tomoz? Or will it update on thursday??

Oh yeah they said i have a week to reply to them by ( 27th august deadline )
Reply 1
now tuesday *
Reply 2
Phone tomorrow, does take a while to update but I was offered a place on Thursday and accepted Saturday.
Reply 3
I'm in the same boat mate. I updated my ucas with the details of my clearing place on Saturday night and I'm awaiting it to be confirmed.

I'm going to ring the uni tomorrow though because I'm getting a bit concerned now.
Reply 4
01Ten
I'm in the same boat mate. I updated my ucas with the details of my clearing place on Saturday night and I'm awaiting it to be confirmed.

I'm going to ring the uni tomorrow though because I'm getting a bit concerned now.

I got an email from my Uni yesterday saying that my application was being processed.
Reply 5
I'm in the same situation, entered my course details on track last friday, still my track hasnt been updated. If we got the verbal offer, then we're in. Think uni's are just really busy and slow at this time of year when it comes to clearing.
Reply 6
mines been updated on track :smile: , it says congratulations you have been confirmed at so and so..

Latest

Trending

Trending