The Student Room Group

The Official Stocks and Shares Thread

Scroll to see replies

I have nothing in PXS as I dont want to pull anything from GKP to fund it.
If I'd have known when it was 1.7p then it would be a different story :P
PrincePauper
I know it shouldnt be done, but all my eggs are in this!! bought in 4 weeks ago at 1.7p so making a tidy profit. Its such a safe bet!!

Got another tip but this is not until late september....

Whats happening late september out of curiousity?
turn_the_page_day_by_day
Whats happening late september out of curiousity?

i have got a 3 bagger for you lot
say what?

yeah i'm not going to invest in PXS either, it would have been different earlier but I want to keep my money in the other shares at the moment.
Reply 64
PrincePauper

PXS at 11p now
PrincePauper

In which sector?
Milch
PXS at 11p now

well done for listening to me. I think you just made about 30%
PrincePauper

how much have you made off it?
Reply 68
nice, pxs seemed like a good buy. If only i read this thread yesterday!
I will do some research into it tonight and i'll see whether it's still worth investing
well done guys on PXS just had a massive rise. May hit 15p tomorrow.
I'm just gona keep my eggs in GKP now, hope for good news and maybe this time next year it'll be worth £5
TheLouisVuittonDon
how much have you made off it?

If he put in £1k at 9.5p he'd be £342.10 up on the close price.
Not bad for a days work
Reply 71
PrincePauper

12.75p now :p: yep 30% Thanks! There's still more to come though isn't there?
Milch

theres a long way to go in time with PXS, nobody knows how long though, and todays activity is based on no news.
Milch

Yes, much more. buys at 13p are still going through as we speak now.
MINIMUM tomorrow is 15p
nothing guaranteed princepauper but i also see this at 15p close tomorrow. i think they're holding some news which is coming tomorrow or early next week.

in terms of GKP today buys have outweighed sells again, same as yesterday yet the SP has remained 78-82p. Now that the MM's have secured more shares the SP should rise next week to 95p-100p. Drilling is further along that they are letting on as they predicted 4-5months to completion from april. RNS is coming any day on this one which could take it to anything over £1.50.
Obviously just my opinion from research.
PrincePauper
Yes, much more. buys at 13p are still going through as we speak now.
MINIMUM tomorrow is 15p

Hmm what makes you say that? I may get out of ENK whilst i have made a bit if there is a possibility of more money from them.
Reply 76
Just waiting for my letter from iii to confirm my share dealing account with them. Didn't realise (perhaps naively) it was going to be a long process of waiting for confirmation letters etc.

Trouble is, I'm going away early next week for a for weeks so some of these day deals aren't exactly ideal. Would it be a good idea to make some blue chip investments for now and look into the more volatile shares that are being talked about here once im back from travels and am able to be more committed to checking these things out?
TheLouisVuittonDon
Hmm what makes you say that? I may get out of ENK whilst i have made a bit if there is a possibility of more money from them.

We have an AGM on the 10th of september and an RNS can come any time before that date, possibly even tomorrow. Bank holiday on monday so I reckon people will like to get in (today) and tomorrow so they wont miss out on the possible RNS coming out on tuesday. Its got to be a + day tomorrow, not many will be stupid to sell while the news about to come out is soo big
PrincePauper
We have an AGM on the 10th of september and an RNS can come any time before that date, possibly even tomorrow. Bank holiday on monday so I reckon people will like to get in (today) and tomorrow so they wont miss out on the possible RNS coming out on tuesday. Its got to be a + day tomorrow, not many will be stupid to sell while the news about to come out is soo big

are you shorting these? or in for the long haul?

i'm reading about them now, think my money will go in to them. :yep:

do you know where i can see the trades for a share? like the buy/sell orders?
you can check buys/sells on iii

Quick Reply