The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Kilvey Residences at Swansea

Hi, i have been looking trough these forums at the various Swansea accomodation posts and i have not found 1 saying anything about Kilvey residences. i am going to Swansea to study in september and was just wondering what this accommodation is like as this is what i have been assigned.
Thx
Reply 1
I'm in kilvey too, and i've only seen like two other people in various forums who are also in there, so i'd like some info as well... =/
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Reply 2
I was in Langland last year, but did have a couple of friends in the Kilvey residence

The rooms are larger than those with an ensuite, as they do not have a bathroom taking up half the room...

Comes with a fridge, e.t.c

A bit grotty to look at form the outside, in comparison to Caswell, Langland, Pein Mein, Oxwich e.t.c, but that does not mean that it is all bad...

The bottom two floors got flooded last year :P

Bonus thoguh? Kilvey-ens got a key last year. Everybody else had key cards, which kept snapping, and it was £10 a time for a new one...B@stards :P - so no danger of a key snapping really!
Reply 3
My mate is on 2nd floor ! Look for a becky :smile: x
Reply 4
The location on campus is nice, a bit out of the way of the main building but still very near. It looks grotty from outside. I'm sure it's lovely inside, but I couldn't say, I didn't go in. :rofl:

Edit: old post is old, ah well. For any 2010ers who are thinking about it.
Reply 5
Original post by shizzam125
My mate is on 2nd floor ! Look for a becky :smile: x

Caldwell by any chance? I know her too, she's friends with one of my friends :P
Reply 6
Anyone on the 7th floor???

Quick Reply

Latest