The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Really really really worried

Ok so I've still heard nothing from accommodation and it still says "submitted".
If I lived more locally I wouldn't be so worried but it's 200 miles away so commuting isn't an option lol.

Has anyone else who has applied for self catered accommodation heard anything?
1st choice : St Germans - single ensuite
2nd choice : Point exe - single ensuite
3rd choice: James Owen Court - single ensuite
Reply 1
I applied self-catered to Llewelyan Mews as First choice and Cook as second and still haven't heard anything.

I live in Sussex too, so commuting is also out of the question :tongue:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
I didn't apply to these accommodations but school friends of mine got into James Owen Court and St. Germans yesterday. But guys I'm sure it's all fine, it's impossible for them to send out all the offers at once. Just hang on in there, you should hear soon and best of luck for getting your first choices !
Reply 3
yeah I'm getting a bit worried too :frown: not heard anything yet, does this mean we have less chance of getting our first choice because all the places are going? I hope not!
Reply 4
just look at the other accommodation threads on here - lots of people still haven't heard and many have already contacted the accommodation dept and have posted their reply
Did you take a gap year?
When I got into Exeter, after receiving a-level results and meeting a conditional offer, it was a good two, maybe three weeks before I heard back about accommodation.
Relax, worry when the time comes closer!
Reply 6
alexgmcm
I applied self-catered to Llewelyan Mews as First choice and Cook as second and still haven't heard anything.

I live in Sussex too, so commuting is also out of the question :tongue:

Another one of our fair county to the midst!
Reply 7
Well I applied for lafrowda standard, enhanced and Llewellyn mews, all self catering, and they gave me lafrowda standard, so maybe they are working their way from the cheapest to the most expensive?
b3ccar6
Ok so I've still heard nothing from accommodation and it still says "submitted".
If I lived more locally I wouldn't be so worried but it's 200 miles away so commuting isn't an option lol.

Has anyone else who has applied for self catered accommodation heard anything?
1st choice : St Germans - single ensuite
2nd choice : Point exe - single ensuite
3rd choice: James Owen Court - single ensuite

Exactly the same. Only difference is I put northernhay house rather than at Germans. And a different order. My says submitted too. I want to know!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending