The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
A Grade Student
How do I become the greatest academic of all time? And win the Nobel Peace Prize? I want to know how I become recognised as the most intelligent individual in the world, and what would happen if I do?

U start by studying Chemistry, Medicine, Physics or Economics. (thats to get u the Nobel ofc)
Reply 2
HamaL
U start by studying Chemistry, Medicine, Physics or Economics. (thats to get u the Nobel ofc)

or Peace. (if there was such an a-level). or Literature.
Reply 3
Wierd ambition but...

If you became the greatest academic of all-time, you may be a D-list celebrity. A cameo on The Simpsons. Not much else. You will only be celebrated in the world of academia, during your lifetime anyway.

Academics win other Nobel prizes, politicians win the Peace prize.
Reply 4
First of all you need to be called Stephen Hawking, so changing your name would be a good start.
Reply 5
A Grade Student
How do I become the greatest academic of all time? And win the Nobel Peace Prize? I want to know how I become recognised as the most intelligent individual in the world, and what would happen if I do?

it's pinky and the brain, it's pinky and the brain, one of them's a genius, the other's insane.

you could always try to take over the world, like you do every day.
Reply 6
chrisbphd
First of all you need to be called Stephen Hawking, so changing your name would be a good start.

you don't have to be called SH, he's not the only genius about.
Reply 7
elpaw
you don't have to be called SH, he's not the only genius about.

No but some guy called Stephen Hawking stakes a good claim at that (bu-boom, crash!)...
Reply 8
A Grade Student

also...u can start by getting away from this fourm and start studying...theres alot to be done !
Reply 9
ZJuwelH
No but some guy called Stephen Hawking stakes a good claim at that (bu-boom, crash!)...

*tumbleweed.....*
Reply 10
elpaw
*tumbleweed.....*

O-kaaaaaay hoist by my own petard eh...
Reply 11
ZJuwelH
O-kaaaaaay hoist by my own petard eh...

that's for last night.
Reply 12
elpaw
that's for last night.

Did he love you and leave you? :tongue:
Reply 13
Infinity

no, he said one of my jokes was lame, (which for all intents and puroposes, it was), and gave me the tumbleweed treatment.
Reply 14
Infinity

Now now Infin would I do that to you? I have a good alibi i.e. Lou :tongue:
Reply 15
elpaw
no, he said one of my jokes was lame, (which for all intents and puroposes, it was), and gave me the tumbleweed treatment.

Oooh, payback! Btw, he's not completely on top of his game tonight so have at him! :biggrin:
elpaw
you could always try to take over the world, like you do every day.

Yeh and you could be the first evil dictator to wear a brain hat, and....o I know and award yourself Nobel Prizes.

Hmm as for Nobel Peace Prize, well if you are the dictator of the world, doesn't really matter what you award yourself dont think anyone would openly argure with you :P
Reply 17
ZJuwelH
Now now Infin would I do that to you? I have a good alibi i.e. Lou :tongue:

You know better than to try that w/ me. :wink:
Reply 18
elpaw
that's for last night.

Shhh!!!

And Infin, there's a good reason. I haven't been my cheerful self lately. That's why I'm here instead of doing bloody coursework which is due in minus 5 days from a long time ago...
Reply 19
Infinity
You know better than to try that w/ me. :wink:

Hasn't stopped me before, I've tried all sorts with you :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending