The Student Room Group

Good GCSE's my messed up my as-levels, can I choose not to declare them on UCAS form?

Okay, so I got 4A*'s and 5As at GCSE, and I've just entered them into my UCAS application.

I really messed up my as-levels this year and instead of getting As which I was predicted I got 2Bs a C a D and an E

I plan to resit nearly all modules next year, and hopefully push my grades up.

I know it's my fault, i didn't revise for GCSE's at all, and I didn't revise for as levels either because I thought they would be at the same level. But obviously I need to start working a lot harder.

I really don't want to declare my AS grades because I don't think the Unis i'm applying for are going to send me offers.

I'm applying to places which either require ABB or BBB grades.

Do I have to declare my AS grades? Or can I apply to my school to wait until after my resits?
Reply 2

I guess I'm going to have to declare them!
It's more about predicted grades anyway, so if you can get your teachers to predict you at least ABB you should be fine :smile:
If they're certified i think you have to declare the overall grades but declaring the individual module grades is optional. If that's any consolation.
Reply 5
You dont need to declare them if they aren't certified.
Reply 6
actually I think it would look better for me if I declared the module grades.

my english language was A in one exam, B in the other. overall B :frown:

and my maths was 2Cs and 1D, overall D. :frown:

etc. I might speak to my form tutor and see if I can decline the As'? I don't know!
Charxx
actually I think it would look better for me if I declared the module grades.

my english language was A in one exam, B in the other. overall B :frown:

and my maths was 2Cs and 1D, overall D. :frown:

etc. I might speak to my form tutor and see if I can decline the As'? I don't know!

If you got an overall grade for the subjects on your results certificate then they are already declared i think.

Latest

Trending

Trending