The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'd do an animal. There's an argument for shagging the corpse being the more moral choice, but I am *not* doing a corpse. The thought just freaks me out too much. You never know, the animal may actually like it.
Reply 21
an animal - and then for my animal i would choose a human =]

edit: ahhh, somebody beat me to it!
sugar-plum-fairy
Here is a big question;

possibly a question so big that it could determine who you are as a person.....

Here it is...

If you were put in a situation where you had to choose one of the following or you would get shot through the face... which would it be... and death is not an option.

Would you have sex with either...
A) an Animal (of your choice)
or
B) a Dead person (again of your choice - who is already dead)

You have issues Miss!

Stick to conventional websites yes?
Reply 23
fallen angel9
oh well that's alright then :awesome:

:erm:

hehe wheres your video gone loll, i always watched it when i saw a post from you lol
hitz_91
hehe wheres your video gone loll, i always watched it when i saw a post from you lol

:rofl: I think everyone did! I've never received so much rep in my life :woo: I realised that no one actually cares what I have to say, it's all about the video :p:
I replaced it with the quote because when I read it in a thread I was actually howling with laughter. You know you can just go on you tube and watch it :yep:
Reply 25
yh i was about to say humans are animals so it would be a human
Reply 26
fallen angel9
:rofl: I think everyone did! I've never received so much rep in my life :woo: I realised that no one actually cares what I have to say, it's all about the video :p:
I replaced it with the quote because when I read it in a thread I was actually howling with laughter. You know you can just go on you tube and watch it :yep:

hehe cool, no fun watching it on youtube lol, it was your thing lol

(i do actually care what you have to say regardless)
hitz_91
erm lol, when people die they go cold and stiff, so if it was a man it would be up already lool

Only if the man died standing up or face-down.
i got a better question: would you rather get anally raped by the man with the worlds biggest penis (>13 inches) everyday for the rest of your life or spend the rest of your life in jail and have no legs... in answer to your question i'd go for an animal, a sheep, if its good enough for welsh people then it cant be all bad right?
Reply 29
How long has the dead person been dead?
Reply 30
Alessandro90
i got a better question: would you rather get anally raped by the man with the worlds biggest penis (>13 inches) everyday for the rest of your life or spend the rest of your life in jail and have no legs... in answer to your question i'd go for an animal, a sheep, if its good enough for welsh people then it cant be all bad right?

I'd go for the raping. After a while you'd get used to it and it probably wouldn't hurt as much. And other than that you can still go about and live your life. You can't do that if you're in prison. I'm not particularly bothered about the no legs bit.

edit - Plus I'd probably get raped in prison too.
What am i getting shot in the face with, because if death isnt an option i'd guess something non-lethal, probably a bebe gun or something.

It'd be a minor inconvenience but i could roll with it.
hitz_91
hehe cool, no fun watching it on youtube lol, it was your thing lol

(i do actually care what you have to say regardless)

fallen angel9: providing you with entertainment every time she posts :wink:

and thank you :woo:
Get shot in the face.
Alessandro90

:lolwut: You're another twisted one aren't you :p:

I'd rather spend the rest of my life in jail without any legs.
Reply 35
Is a dead animal allowed?
Reply 36
sugar-plum-fairy
Here is a big question;

possibly a question so big that it could determine who you are as a person.....

Here it is...

If you were put in a situation where you had to choose one of the following or you would get shot through the face... which would it be... and death is not an option.

Would you have sex with either...
A) an Animal (of your choice)
or
B) a Dead person (again of your choice - who is already dead)

Isn't it usually a man, an animal or a dead person?
Reply 37
:lolwut:
Shot in the face.

Edit: If I choose one of them would that count as losing my virginity?
i would choose the "animal", and choose a lion.

But then at the last minute i'll choose not to, forcing the guy to come in with a gun. He gets mauled by the lion, i take the gun and shoot the lion thus creating a dead animal and body for the next person..whilst i saunter away! YIPEE
Reply 39
A tiger. That way it can eat me and I won't have to shag it.

Latest