The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Me! I'm from Stafford too, so if anybody needs any advice or whatever then don't hesitate to get in touch.

If anyone plays guitar or just needs to chill, my pad is open all hours. Just follow the sound of Neil Young and you'll find me.
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 21
I'll be home most weekends, only because I'll be working.
Reply 22
I'm Considering Comming Staffs 2010 entry . . . Is It As Bad As Everyone Makes Out? Lack Of Girls And Crap Town?
Reply 23
Depends on the type of person you are.

If your a party goer/sociable person then it can be either hit or miss. Its down to your preferences, if your dependent on facilities then Stafford for a night out probably isn't the best place to go. Though Stoke-on-Trent/Newcastle-under-Lyme and Birmingham are all within a realistic distance for a night out if your not cool with Stafford nightlife.

Though if all you need is good company for a night out then its easy enough to make friends when you get here. Also, theres no REAL lack of girls in the town. Maybe at the university, but Stafford college is full of beautician students and are generally always out in force on the usual club nights and student night.

If your not the usual party goer or haven't really gone out before, i doubt you'll really notice a difference within Stafford. Though as ive said if you do, major city centers arent that far away.
I plan on going to Staff this year too, on the stoke campus. Im doing music Journalism + broadcasting. :smile: anyone on the same campus as me?? :smile::smile:
Yeah I'll be going to the Stoke campus to do accounting information systems hopefully.
Just thought I'd say hi to everyone here (especially the people that will be studying film prod. tech. at Stafford).

I'm on placement at the moment, but will be going into 3rd year come september. If anyone has any questions, let me know!

And to the people who were wondering about the night life in Stafford...yeah it's not great, but it's not too bad. Explore the town and you'll find a few decent clubs and pubs.

Latest

Trending

Trending