The Student Room Group

Boots 75 Online Assesment questionaire HELP

I applied for boots for nearly 5 times untill and everytime they are rejecting my application based on their online questionnaire with 75 questions which are same as MCdonalds ....

I tried to do each and every question very carefully but I dont know for some reason they are rejecting my applicaition...

Those quetions have multiple choice like
a) False b) somewhat false c)maybe true or may be false d)somewhat true e)somewhat false

I dont understand what makes them take their answers as perfect....

Does any one have answers for those 75 questions or anyone got an idea about how to fill them or what do they consider for rejecting our application....

Please help me with this I really want to work for BOOTS because of their pay and shift timings they got ....
Reply 1
I have done that questionnaire, just bear in mind that you should be very friendly, confident, enjoy talking to new people, and follow rules, and ask for help from the supervisor if you are not sure what to do. Also even though I passed the test I still didn't get the job and they keep it on hold or whatever but I don't think anybody would have the answers for the questions, you either know them or you don't really.
Reply 2
Yeah no one will have written the answers for each question :tongue: ... but I managed to get an interview for this saturday, but not holding too much hope really.
I did this today! Not heard anything yet. I just tried to be a bit honest, whilst bearing in mind what they are looking for.
where abouts are you guys applying for? i applied for chingford morrisons & had the interview yesterday but have heard nothing yet...
Have applied for Fosse Park Leicester, just a Christmas temp role. Gonna go round Leicester with my CVs tomorrow too, I'm in desperate need of employment!
Natasharox
Have applied for Fosse Park Leicester, just a Christmas temp role. Gonna go round Leicester with my CVs tomorrow too, I'm in desperate need of employment!

Ah cools, when i checked the site the xmas temp roles wouldn't come up :frown: i just applied for a pharmacy one that's local to me. I so need a job right now, had an interview with mcdonalds 2 days ago and got rejected!! RUDENESS. Hoping my boots application won't go the same way...
I passed the questionnaire and still didn't manage to get an interview! :frown:
sarahlousie
I passed the questionnaire and still didn't manage to get an interview! :frown:

How do you know if you've passed the questionnaire?
Natasharox
How do you know if you've passed the questionnaire?

it said when I went through the application that I had selected the answers which highlighted the different things which they were looking for
sarahlousie
it said when I went through the application that I had selected the answers which highlighted the different things which they were looking for

Ah I see. After I completed the questionnaire, a message did flash up, but I accidentally clicked off it before reading it :s But, they did ask me more questions afterwards and told me to submit the application, so hopefully it was good!
benhar11
I applied for boots for nearly 5 times untill and everytime they are rejecting my application based on their online questionnaire with 75 questions which are same as MCdonalds ....

I tried to do each and every question very carefully but I dont know for some reason they are rejecting my applicaition...

Those quetions have multiple choice like
a) False b) somewhat false c)maybe true or may be false d)somewhat true e)somewhat false

I dont understand what makes them take their answers as perfect....

Does any one have answers for those 75 questions or anyone got an idea about how to fill them or what do they consider for rejecting our application....

Please help me with this I really want to work for BOOTS because of their pay and shift timings they got ....

do you know what the pay for under 18s is at boots?
Reply 12
Natasharox

Boot's Gallowtree Gate branch are now accepting xmas temp applications - much more convenient than Fosse Park. :/

http://recruitment.boots.jobs/fe/tpl_boots01.asp?s=BkMjPUrEcTFkHhTcz&jobid=50000592,236921133487&key=6030359&c=237299989535&pagestamp=seqzfkeufkiclqudff
Reply 13
I used to work for the company who you could phone to take the questionnaire over the phone with... They have a particular pattern that it follows, but they wouldn't tell us, and even the people running our office didn't get to know - I think the questionnaire is sourced in from an external company (different to the one that does the organising interviews/listing new vacancies etc), who have their own scoring process unknown to anyone outside.

I took that test twice, and failed both lol :p:

Sorry thats not helpful at all now is it?

I'd say phone up the stores and speak with the managers... better yet go and see them... if they really like you, and wish to take you on, then there are channels to push through candidates. (at least there used to be)

Shhh...! :wink:
Reply 14
Natasharox

Nice one, applied in the town store a week or so ago, managed to get an interview this Saturday, hope it goes well :smile:
Reply 15
scottishGirl
do you know what the pay for under 18s is at boots?

I'm 17 and get payed £5.34 an hour :smile:
Hopefully it will go up soon cus I've been there a year and when I'm 18 :biggrin: x
Reply 16
Original post by GGecko
Yeah no one will have written the answers for each question :tongue: ... but I managed to get an interview for this saturday, but not holding too much hope really.

Would you please give me some advice on filling in the Boots questionnaire.
Hi,

I am new to this I completed the questionnaire yesterday and got an e mail back today saying that my application has
been passed over to the interviewer for to be considered on my application.
Is there another test to do if you get an interview with boots.
There's no more tests as such when you reach the interview, normally on on-floor assessment and a more formal interview :smile:

Pay for under 18s varies depending on how close you are to London, when I worked for Boots it was £6.31 as it was in Surrey

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi. you tell me where you did your questionnaire ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending