The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Hey, I'm exactly the same as you! Boland wasn't one of my choices but at least i've got a room. can't wait to meet people now. I'm in standard, kinda worried about the amount of people sharing, anyone know if it gets really crowded? nice to see someone else going into boland anyway :yep:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
darkrosebud1991
Hey, I'm exactly the same as you! Boland wasn't one of my choices but at least i've got a room. can't wait to meet people now. I'm in standard, kinda worried about the amount of people sharing, anyone know if it gets really crowded? nice to see someone else going into boland anyway :yep:

I lived in ash house for 3 weeks, it was a great atmosphere in there and the kitchen was a bit of a state but what do you expect with so many sharing it. Its fun there, always friendly.
thats good, i was a bit worried. The kitchen being in a bit of a state doesn't really bother me as i'm not the tidiest person anyway. thanks
I think all Bowland kitchens are a state... but then, so are most of the other kitchens I have been in, just maybe not to the same extent... or maybe that's just the people I live with....
Reply 5
Oh i just got linked to the bowland college freshers group
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=121353403282&ref=mf
The bowland activities sound great!!

Latest

Trending

Trending