The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Me :smile: I hope you'll love Ipswich, I've lived here all my life :smile:
Reply 2
maria0208
Me :smile: I hope you'll love Ipswich, I've lived here all my life :smile:

Cool, have you got a complete reading list yet? I'm working on the initial reading list at the moment. I've picked my modules but there was a problem with enrolment that only allowed me to register for 100 credits despite the fact that I need 120, will have to get that sorted prior to starting the course.

There's a shipment of books due in the next few days, very much looking forward to getting it.
Reply 3
Yeah I have, I haven't enrolled yet, was a problem, so it's gonna be a while before I can, sadly! And books wise, they're gonna have to wait until I have some money!
Reply 4
maria0208
Yeah I have, I haven't enrolled yet, was a problem, so it's gonna be a while before I can, sadly! And books wise, they're gonna have to wait until I have some money!

Could you perhaps PM it to me, they seem to be a bit behind with regards to my requirements and so on. I got a letter this morning telling me I could enrol, which I'd done about 5 days ago.....
Reply 5
There is a link to the reading list on the Applicant Portal...if you go to the 'Courses' section, under English, there should be a link to the reading list just above the list of optional reading :smile:
Reply 6
maria0208
There is a link to the reading list on the Applicant Portal...if you go to the 'Courses' section, under English, there should be a link to the reading list just above the list of optional reading :smile:

Cool, thanks. I'm planning on going to UCS for the open day next week, is there anything I should see/do?

Latest

Trending

Trending