The Student Room Group
mtbab
What do you lot all think of robinson, i'm thinking of apply there, and i love it, but i just wanna what you lot think of it, coz i've heard all the stuff like looks like a car park and stuff but you know, thanks.

Don't really know that much about it. My main objection to the place is its looks, and since apparently you don't mind that, it's probably fine. I'm told that they have a lot of en-suite accommodation which is good. It is very near the Sidgwick site, so handy if you are applying for an arts subject. Right next to the UL as well, which might or might not be considered a good thing. If, for whatever reason, you like it, you should just apply there. By far the most people here end up loving their college, and proclaiming it to be the best.

Good Luck
Reply 2
Reply 3
Who cares what people think of Robinsons? You're the one who's gonna be staying there - if you love it, I say apply there. Besides, it's still Cambridge - it's gonna be *pretty* good lol!

Robinsons is apparently a very relaxed college, casual, which as far as I'm concerned, is a very good thing! Cambridge is competitive enough as it is - you need some place to chill!
Reply 4
Apply!
irisng
Robinsons is apparently a very relaxed college, casual, which as far as I'm concerned, is a very good thing! Cambridge is competitive enough as it is - you need some place to chill!
Robinson is very relaxed, as far as I can tell. I haven't felt particularly competitive at all (might be a bad thing...). Another good thing about Robinson (I posted some stuff in the other thread because I didn't realise this one was actually about it) is its proximity to the Cavendish, if you want to do Physics. Or NatSci, because Maths and Physics supervisions are sometimes there, as well as the practicals.

Robinson's also quite apathetic. No one ran for RCSA president first time round this year :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending