The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

thefacebook.com

What can I say? I'm addicted...

Anyone else on there? we should so have our own tsr group (stealing the idea from the oxford forum)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
naelse
What can I say? I'm addicted...

Anyone else on there? we should so have our own tsr group (stealing the idea from the oxford forum)

I cannot stop looking at it. And I don't even know why, because it's not like anything really happens on there. I just end up looking at random people's pages. Oh dear, and my first exam is tomorrow! :eek:
Reply 2
BAH

screw thefacebook. i am so addicted
(go wild)
Reply 3
I'm going to join once I've finished my exams. The bf is addicted to it already if you lot really want to stalk him. His picture is scary though.
Reply 4
what exactly is it?
Reply 5
Oh lord, I made the mistake of looking on there today- I think I'll be getting a 3rd next year. Stupid addictive internet sites. Everyone's on there- you can spend hours stalking people in your college...I mean casually browsing profiles. I'm already addicted to ucam/ruo- any else on there?
Reply 6
i know... i had a major ruo addiction til i met peter and now i've fallen into the evil internet trap yet again!!

viviki- it's a site where people from your uni have profiles and you can click on who your friends are and join groups and stuff. sounds inane but it's sooooo addictive!
Reply 7
o rite is it like hi5 then?
Reply 8
joined. and I'm starting to hate the layout of that place. That's just my professional opinion. Nothing personal there.
Reply 9
Ugh, just signed up and now addicted. Went on crazed adding spree.
Reply 10
Wow... what now Raphael? Ally McBeal Vs thefacebook! Round one!
Reply 11
i have 26 friends after 2 days. i've started adding people i hardly know and don't particularly like just so i can get my totals up :rolleyes: omg i'm sad
Reply 12
I've been on there for a couple weeks. I have 111 friends. Add me if you want more friends (although I know all the people on my list except two randoms who are friends of friends).
Reply 13
This sounds like the kind of thing I shouldn't join, I tend to have few friends and many acquaintences (sp?).

111? crazy?!

A.
Reply 14
Alaric
This sounds like the kind of thing I shouldn't join, I tend to have few friends and many acquaintences (sp?).

111? crazy?!

A.

More and more people are going nuts by the minute these days.
Reply 15
Ooh, shall I make a TSR group? I joined Facebook in February and it was rather dull because no-one else had heard of it. Very useful for keeping in touch with my American friends though. Now people here are joining it's quite exciting!!!

http://cambridge.thefacebook.com/group_profile.php?gid=4720

The more people that join, the more friends we'll have... (Incidentally - Lauren, I think I'm one of your randoms!)
Reply 16
Alaric
111? crazy?!

they're not all proper friends...more people i'd say hi to and have a drunken chat with in cindies or talk to in lectures. and there's loads from my college as well.

edit: i mean total randoms that i have no idea who they are! i at least know who you are!
Reply 17
Joined. Won't be talking though.
I joined because an actual friend of mine wanted a Cambridge friend. I think I spent about half and hour looking round, got bored, and never went back. I don't get things like that.
Reply 19
Immortal Wombat
I joined because an actual friend of mine wanted a Cambridge friend. I think I spent about half and hour looking round, got bored, and never went back. I don't get things like that.

I'm the same. I obsessively stalk people, but don't interact with them...

...and against all better judgement I just sign up.

A.

Latest