The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Apart from the usual places I also have one random blonde hair thaat grows half way down my back :biggrin: and several "whiskers" down the sides of my face and under my chin. Probably about 20 in total, and they are all easily kept at bay by plucking them...though that often leads to spots! :rolleyes: Am saving up to have electrolysis or whatever the word is!
Reply 21
Thanx ladies for your honest responses!
Mr Jr, how sweet are you?! I think your girlfriend should bag you up and keep you!
And starbuck, is the hair on your face really a big enough concern for you to have electrolysis?
Reply 22
I'm quite hairy but i shave/wax most areas. Its annoying because its dark. :mad:
Reply 23
I'm not that hairy at all! Have hardly any underarm hair, quite a bit of leg/arm hair, and thats about it..the hairs are blonde so i don't notice them anyway.

Cxx
Reply 24
I'm not hairy at all, I probably don't need to shave my legs every day but I do anyway because I like feeling totally smooth. Obviously I have hair on my arms but it's not noticeable in pictures or whatever. I have really light blonde hairs on my stomach, mainly around my navel piercing (apparently piercings can trigger hair growth). I don't have any hint of a moustache at all. The only dodgy thing I can think of is a hair on my arm which grows a little longer than the others, or one which grows out of a freckle and it's dark not blonde. I've never thought about this before!
Reply 25
medic_bex
i have waxed my lip once... i was curious :redface:

it hurt :frown:

lolz
LMAO :redface:
My hair is pretty thick and dark, so I need to shave my legs regularly and my underarms every day to stay smooth. You can see the hairs on my arms, but they're not too bad. Sometimes I use cream on my upper lip, but it's not a huge issue. Even if I didn't, it wouldn't be a proper moustache.
Hair on girls? :puke:

Waxing since thirteen... wisdom from a beauty queen
Reply 28
Vijay1
lolz
LMAO :redface:

well... i've never needed to wax my lip but i had some spare mini strips left over from a pack and i waxed in between my eyebrows and my lip... it was fun for a while, glad i don't have to though, once was enough...
SamTheMan
Hair on girls? :puke:

Waxing since thirteen... wisdom from a beauty queen

You are so naive :p:
susiemakemeblue
You are so naive :p:

What's that supposed to mean? If I'm naive, I'm an agoraphobic one...
Reply 31
Under my belly button I have some really dark wirey hair forming a sort of garden path, which is hard to deal with because I just pluck the most obvious ones, but then the others become more obvious, then I end up having plucked a bald patch down my tummy.

I have moderately hairy arms but the hair is quite fair. Once when I was bored I dyed my arm hair ginger, now that was stupid. It washed out in a few days though.
All women are hairy, Greg...
Reply 33
Lies! :afraid:

:vroam:
susiemakemeblue
All women are hairy, Greg...

so? I was just saying waxing/shaving is necessary
What makes you think that it won't grow back in a day or two?
Husbands in winter, they know the truth but what can they do?
I don't like girls the way they are so shave their legs and make them look like movie stars then we can pretend it's natural....
SamTheMan
What makes you think that it won't grow back in a day or two?
Husbands in winter, they know the truth but what can they do?
I don't like girls the way they are so shave their legs and make them look like movie stars then we can pretend it's natural....

You seem to have quite an avid interest in hairiness and ladies!!!!! :biggrin:
Greg, you'd hate it if your girlfriend waxed. You have to let it grow for about 3 weeks before it's long enough to wax off again. I just can't cope.
Reply 38
eurasianfeline
I'm not that hairy. There's the usual pubic hair, but my arms and legs don't have much hair, and only a few around the belly button. I never actually shave my leg and arms...cos it's not that neccessary for me, and i'm quite lazy. :p:

are women supposed to shave their arms? well someone could have told me! lol
Reply 39
well yeah, my legs are waaay hairy, gorilla stylee. all the way down to the fluff on the top of my toes. good insulation in the winter tho.

usual snail trail to the bellybutton, NO CHEST HAIR (thank god) and then the arm hairs too. thing is i'm dark brown hair wise so it shows up loads.

oh wait...crap...it said ladies, bugger :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending