The Student Room Group

Free access to sociologystuff/psychologystuff - special offer for TSR users

Hey all,

I run the SociologyStuff and PsychologyStuff websites; which cover AQA and OCR specs respectively. Normally, you can only access ten entries on the site per month unless you pay £6.99; but I've decided to let TSR peeps have full access to the site for free cos we're so close to the exams and you all seem so nice!

Just register as normal on the site (chosing the "free" option) - but make sure you enter TSR as your college name. You'll start off with a free, limited account but when I do the daily update (usually between 17:00 and 18:00 each day) I'll upgrade all TSR accounts to full.

NOTE: I'm only going to keep this running until 12th June, otherwise the offer will get around to non-TSR people and my site won't be able to keep up with that much free traffic.
Reply 1
Very decent of you.
Reply 2
Peacey
Hey all,

I run the SociologyStuff and PsychologyStuff websites; which cover AQA and OCR specs respectively. Normally, you can only access ten entries on the site per month unless you pay £6.99; but I've decided to let TSR peeps have full access to the site for free cos we're so close to the exams and you all seem so nice!

Just register as normal on the site (chosing the "free" option) - but make sure you enter TSR as your college name. You'll start off with a free, limited account but when I do the daily update (usually between 17:00 and 18:00 each day) I'll upgrade all TSR accounts to full.

NOTE: I'm only going to keep this running until 12th June, otherwise the offer will get around to non-TSR people and my site won't be able to keep up with that much free traffic.

Thats so nice of you!!!!! Thanks
Reply 3
Thanks ever soo much.
Reply 4
Wow thats really really kind. I've signed up and will enjoy using your services until the 12th. Thanks a bunch xxxx
Reply 5
Thats really kind!

Shame i don't do OCR instead of AQA though! :rolleyes:
Reply 6
LizzyLizzy
Wow thats really really kind. I've signed up and will enjoy using your services until the 12th. Thanks a bunch xxxx

Once you've registered, you'll have full access for good - I'm just limiting registrations to the 12th (so you don't need to rush to download everything you need)
OMG thank you soo much!
Reply 8
Oooo misread. Thats really really sweet. Thanks sooo much.
Reply 9
Just been on there! Got my full membership! So so nice of you! thanks
Aww that's so nice!Thanks!
Just to reiterate what everyone else has said... THANK YOU! :biggrin:

Good rep is coming your way!

Jason
Reply 12
u r a star! hehe x
Reply 13
Peacey

This offer seems to be used fairly (i.e. only real TSR people registering) - so I'm gonna keep it open for another coupla weeks; hopefully till the last exam on the 29th
Reply 14
Cheers for that. I have signed up and it's great timing as I am in my last week of college now. Thanx.:smile:

Latest