The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
SlipperyWhenWet
No probs! That all sounds great! If you can get some dairy work, all the better! And if you are really lucky and get a day or so at an abattoir would be handy but I appreciate they are quite difficult to come by! But it sounds like you have plenty there so far and you've not even started your A Levels so good on you!

As for me, I've actually just qualified from Glasgow University! I start working in a mixed practice at the end of September so I've quite a bit of free time till then, so just giving some advice (useful I hope) to all you vet hope to be's! There weren't half as many of you on here when I applied, it's great all the info that's available to you all now. Good luck with the next couple of years, all the best.

You as well! Best of luck with your job and thankyou for all your kind advice. :smile:
well over the 2 years i did 4 A levels and 2 AS levels and got AABBbb. i dont feel the extra subjects made em get lower grades (but that might be because i didnt do any homework or anything) but they dont put me at any advantage so were pretty pointless really, i just like getting lots of qualifications (i did 13 GCSEs too)

Latest

Trending

Trending