The Student Room Group

Depressed about all the good girls being taken

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
n0c0ntr0l
Yes you do. I've had this happen with countless girls. When it comes up orginally they say one or two. Then you go what about so and so, she goes oh he didn't count for X reason, and then what about this guy and he doesn't count for Y reason. Of course this applies more to hot girls. They are the real culprits for this.

Well of course if they sleep around they probably arent going to give an honest answer. Still a bit of a generalization.
Reply 81
Shifty6Speed
Errrr, i SERIOUSLY disagree with this! Girls are just as bad as guys! I'm not saying one is worse than the other but think straight cupcake! Both sexes are as bad as each other... Yes i may have sex in my profile as an interest but it doesn't mean i shag anything that moves! Girls can be just as happy to open their legs as bloke can to oblidge! Not having a dig, just stating a fact! :smile:

Maybe I'm not at that age yet, I'm only 16 going on 17, at the moment it is definitely the boys after more sex. I have one female friend who has slept around, even in a field, lovely. However, despite this one girl, it is the boys that sleep around a lot and they will sleep with a girl then be nasty about her. I'm sure things change when you get older, perhaps it stops being such a 'special' thing. :frown:
Cupcakee
Maybe I'm not at that age yet, I'm only 16 going on 17, at the moment it is definitely the boys after more sex. I have one female friend who has slept around, even in a field, lovely. However, despite this one girl, it is the boys that sleep around a lot and they will sleep with a girl then be nasty about her. I'm sure things change when you get older, perhaps it stops being such a 'special' thing. :frown:

Yeah, at your age i know that a lot of people are like that... I'd even agree that it's mainly the guys around that age who'd sleep with someone and then maybe be a bit harsh about them to stop them being clingy... BUT when you get older a lot can change! Not always but in most cases! It also depends on your circle of friends etc aswell but i think both sexes are as bad as each other because all of whats said above has happened with girls doing it to guys too! It's all too common and i've had plenty enough experience with seeing it happen!

You're a pretty girl though and theres nothing at all wrong with not sleeping around, it says good things about you and you'll be happier for it when your older :smile:
Reply 83
Anonymous
You must be one of those girls who look for much older guys who are already taken cos we found out that girls go for older guys only. Sorry :frown:

I don't look for older guys at all. Stop making excuses for your stupid male species! :hmmm:
Reply 84
Shifty6Speed
Yeah, at your age i know that a lot of people are like that... I'd even agree that it's mainly the guys around that age who'd sleep with someone and then maybe be a bit harsh about them to stop them being clingy... BUT when you get older a lot can change! Not always but in most cases! It also depends on your circle of friends etc aswell but i think both sexes are as bad as each other because all of whats said above has happened with girls doing it to guys too! It's all too common and i've had plenty enough experience with seeing it happen!

You're a pretty girl though and theres nothing at all wrong with not sleeping around, it says good things about you and you'll be happier for it when your older :smile:

Ahh that is crazy. Ah thank you :smile:
Cupcakee
Ahh that is crazy. Ah thank you :smile:

You're welcome :smile:
Reply 86
EskimoJo
I don't look for older guys at all. Stop making excuses for your stupid male species!

Sorry for assuming things :frown: I just made an ass out of you and me :frown: (only me) Most girls only go for older guys - I assumed you would be the same. You are undoubtedly really cool, friendly, likable and nice to be around (good perhaps for a relationship) but you would hate me :frown:
cruciform
this thread made me lolz

It was more of a case of

OP's first problem is that he's a whining bitch who doesn't want to work on his flaws.
OP's second problem is that he wasted one of the best Saturday nights of the year party wise to tell us that he's a whining bitch.
OP's third problem is that some of the posts here are just hilariously bad..........and those are the ones he's gonna listen to. Unfortunately only about 3 or 4 people made ANY sense here..........the rest were just babbling.
OP's fourth problem is that he's desparate, and you know what they say.......if you go to the bank looking like you need a loan, you ain't getting one!

If you get rid of that ridiculous sense of entitlement you have (as could a couple of others that replied to this thread) and worked hard on yourself, you would be SHOCKED at how far you could come in a year.
Anonymous
Most girls only go for older guys - I (

They really don't
Reply 89
mr-breaker
It was more of a case of

OP's first problem is that he's a whining bitch who doesn't want to work on his flaws.
OP's second problem is that he wasted one of the best Saturday nights of the year party wise to tell us that he's a whining bitch.
OP's third problem is that some of the posts here are just hilariously bad..........and those are the ones he's gonna listen to. Unfortunately only about 3 or 4 people made ANY sense here..........the rest were just babbling.
OP's fourth problem is that he's desparate, and you know what they say.......if you go to the bank looking like you need a loan, you ain't getting one!

If you get rid of that ridiculous sense of entitlement you have (as could a couple of others that replied to this thread) and worked hard on yourself, you would be SHOCKED at how far you could come in a year.

That man is FINE! :coma: I didn't even read your post. :no:
*cough* *cough*
Psycho0101
There aren't too many decent girls (who aren't slags) anyway.

True
Reply 92
flowermaster91
*cough* *cough*

are you sure you don't have a bf?
Anonymous
are you sure you don't have a bf?

Yes i'm sure,never had one :emo:
Reply 94
Well don't be so depressed :smile:
May be strat looking at the girls you wouldn't have before...
You know there are girls who may seem quiet or nerdy but the truth is they aren't :smile: you should really try to talk to someone like that and you may find that those girls are actually really good and fun and unique in teir own way... ;]

So try to look for someone different?! You might just find a girl you're looking for
Reply 95
flowermaster91
Yes i'm sure,never had one

Quit your whining bitch! There's a queue! :hmmm:
londonstar
Guys have felt like this since time immemorial. The only thing to do is to work on all aspects of yourself (body, style, talk, hobbies) thats going to give you a fighting chance with your personalty.

This ^^^

Also, be clear about expectations. Chris Rock on telly last night made this point brilliantly. Basically, if you're interested in someone, stuff what your mates think and tell her. If you get kerbed, move on. Be cordial and polite but ensure that everyone knows that friendship was never on the menu and never will be.

It might hurt at first but people will respect you for it.
EskimoJo
Quit your whining bitch! There's a queue! :hmmm:

I asked first :p:, plus i support a better team :hmmm:
Pepperoni
I'm single, I'd like to know why all the good men are taken!

There are loads of good men. There aren't many decent women about.
Reply 99
flowermaster91
I asked first , plus i support a better team

I've be asking for years! :rant: And :lolwut: :eyebrow:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending