The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
If it helps, in the US the LSAT is sat again and an average taken.

As this is their holy inspiration, they may do the same.
Onearmedbandit
You'd probably have to sit it again given the changes they've made. You should definitely write that you got 19 on your personal statement, though!

i got 23 for my lnat... not really. 13!i seriously thought id buggered up, its just over half, but apparantly that was the average. And i got accepted into everywhere anyway, cant wait for kings!
Reply 62
cottonmouth
i got 23 for my lnat... not really. 13!i seriously thought id buggered up, its just over half, but apparantly that was the average. And i got accepted into everywhere anyway, cant wait for kings!

Kcl didnt see the lnat this yr. just thought id let u know.
Reply 63
Didn't he say "not really" ?

One of the girls who got 21 was on this site awhile back... *applauds the genius*
Although I know four people got 21...how do I know 5 with it?? Lol.
Anythin above 15 was great I think although its a bi*ch that they haven't given a proper distribution of how ppl did *frowns*
Dreama
Didn't he say "not really" ?

One of the girls who got 21 was on this site awhile back... *applauds the genius*

She still comes to the site :smile:

Anybody who says they scored over 21 is a liar, and it's quite funny meeting people who don't realise you know they're lying :p:
Reply 66
Onearmedbandit
She still comes to the site :smile:

Anybody who says they scored over 21 is a liar, and it's quite funny meeting people who don't realise you know they're lying :p:

I know, there was someone who said "my friend got 23" in the results post. Hilarious.

I've yet to do the full mock test on the site, but of the half I did, I got 14 / 15 (I misread one question). Which, will hopefully reflect my performance in the proper one, as I'm going to be applying to Glasgow and possibly one of the English uni's accepting the LNAT.
Wings_cp
Kcl didnt see the lnat this yr. just thought id let u know.

i know! that sounds suspicioulsly like ur saying i wouldnt have got in if they had..... i got accepted at birmingham to anyway so meh! just preferred to go to london to chose kings over it. though brum wanted 3 as
Reply 68
cottonmouth
i know! that sounds suspicioulsly like ur saying i wouldnt have got in if they had..... i got accepted at birmingham to anyway so meh! just preferred to go to london to chose kings over it. though brum wanted 3 as

no not at all! congrats on birmingham though, i was gonna apply there then they surreptiously upped their offer to AAA.. buggers!!!

so where are u gonna go anyway? KCL (see u in london if thats the case :wink: )

let the UCL vs KCL rivalry begin! (strength in numbers.. so mike where the heck are ya ? lol )
Wings_cp
no not at all! congrats on birmingham though, i was gonna apply there then they surreptiously upped their offer to AAA.. buggers!!!

so where are u gonna go anyway? KCL (see u in london if thats the case :wink: )

let the UCL vs KCL rivalry begin! (strength in numbers.. so mike where the heck are ya ? lol )

I'm here Sergeant.
Onearmedbandit
I'm here Sergeant.

death to ucl!!! but wait- you said u dint apply to brum cus the offer went up- but isnt ucls offer aaa 2? i got rejected from ucl, the only 1 that did reject me.apparantly my personal statement wasnt serious enuff- though i did go a bit too unique.....
cottonmouth
death to ucl!!! but wait- you said u dint apply to brum cus the offer went up- but isnt ucls offer aaa 2? i got rejected from ucl, the only 1 that did reject me.apparantly my personal statement wasnt serious enuff- though i did go a bit too unique.....

Nope.. I never even considered Brum :smile: What makes you think that?
Reply 72
cottonmouth

Birmingham would be my back up of my backup of my backup, so whats the point if its 3 A's.
Reply 73
..mike, contrary to what you believe, not everyone is talking about you (though THIS time I am.. lol )
Wings_cp
..mike, contrary to what you believe, not everyone is talking about you (though THIS time I am.. lol )

Well he quoted me and didn't mention your name... what was I supposed to think?
Reply 75
its okay, im just playing with you any way :p:
I know :p: I've just had an operation so I don't feel too good :frown:
Reply 77
u alrite mate?
what type of op was it?

Latest

Trending

Trending