The Student Room Group

1 Chance , 1 Question , 1 Answer

Scroll to see replies

This thread is the random thread the OP had disappeared probably been teleported to some extraterrestrial thingy bob
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by soligem
Oh I see....interesting :biggrin: JollyJelly then maybe?

Aww....how sweet are you :h:

It's certainly baffling to see the words "I don't understand" coming from the all-knowledgable professor Zed! But I shall take the liberty and honour of explaining the new thread's aim to your nobleness.

This thread did start as you so correctly mentioned with a certain purpose, but was sadly never answered and was left desserted, and later abandoned by its own creator. This is when a lovely girl, with a pure heart and soul decided to bravely revive the thread, at which point came along another sweet, yet really random member who decided to misuse the thread for spamming.

Seeing how fun it actually was, this thread has hence become one for spamming, boredom killing and just general, pointless, random chatting.

:hat2:

Well I'm not on here frequently either, but ah well, it's all good as long as you don't just disappear like JS did :cry2:

Awwww :frown: I'm starting to view education as me paying (or rather my parents paying actually, but that's besides the point) to reck my own health :sigh: It's way too stressful! :emo:

It's alright though, it's gonna get better Perry don't worry :sadnod: Just give it some time...and keep on working :smile:

i don't think so. There were a few :moon::ashamed2::moon:
^ Oh now it's even more interesting :ahee:

I'm hungry :dry:
Reply 1603
Original post by beeninetytwo
i don't think so. There were a few :moon::ashamed2::moon:

I would like a full list of the men I'm about to add to my "Hit-List" :pierre:
Original post by soligem
^ Oh now it's even more interesting :ahee:

I'm hungry :dry:

Indeed, quite interesting... :beard:

Have you tried eating food? :holmes:
Ah, I remember this thread! I have tried eating food. In fact, I do it nearly every day. Often I do it several times a day. You should try it.
Reply 1605
Original post by Guitarded
Ah, I remember this thread! I have tried eating food. In fact, I do it nearly every day. Often I do it several times a day. You should try it.

I do not eat food, I hoped you'd you'd eat because I have my cousins stuck in you and I need them out!! :fuhrer:
I actually don't understand this thread. Like at all :nothing:
Original post by beeninetytwo
I actually don't understand this thread. Like at all :nothing:

Basically everyone has a chance to ask the OP one question which she will answer....only, the OP never came back and so the thread just turned into a spam/chat thread.

Someone could replace the position of OP and answer questions though :beard:
spam is such a negative word.

creative text flow is a much better phrase...:cookie:
Original post by The Epicurean
Basically everyone has a chance to ask the OP one question which she will answer....only, the OP never came back and so the thread just turned into a spam/chat thread.

Someone could replace the position of OP and answer questions though :beard:

Any user can be asked a question ...

Original post by magiichands

Or if you want to ask a user in this thread a question , just quote them and ask them Ahh Haaa.

:mwuaha: sheer boredom passed away?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1610
I like this thread and think it has potential, therefor, I would like you all to ask me the questions from now on.... Or do we just ask the mods to close this and make a new one? :holmes:
Reply 1611
Original post by ipoop
I like this thread and think it has potential, therefor, I would like you all to ask me the questions from now on.... Or do we just ask the mods to close this and make a new one? :holmes:

Not sure maybe we should ask the mods to make a new one :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop

You can't do that

You that I swear I will hunt you down and feed you to the laughing hyenas in the lion king :hmmm:
Reply 1613
Original post by ZRO
Not sure maybe we should ask the mods to make a new one :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Perhaps :holmes: A fresh start...
Original post by Converse girl
You can't do that

You that I swear I will hunt you down and feed you to the laughing hyenas in the lion king :hmmm:

I cannot create a new thread or I cannot take the role of the OP? Also :hide: please don't hurt me? I mean, pfff, you're a woman, I am am ma... I am something other than a woman... bring it on, I'm not scared :ninja: :bunny:
What do you mean you are something else you're a hobbit and alien or even better a werewolf?
:ahee:

Is that so :hmmm: I will have to find I way to you know if I wrote what I was going to write I am 100% sure you would have made a comment and Botox face would come into it as well.

Anyhow you can't get any mod to get rid of this thread :huff: :sad:
Reply 1615
Original post by Converse girl
What do you mean you are something else you're a hobbit and alien or even better a werewolf?
:ahee:

Is that so :hmmm: I will have to find I way to you know if I wrote what I was going to write I am 100% sure you would have made a comment and Botox face would come into it as well.

Anyhow you can't get any mod to get rid of this thread :huff: :sad:

You know me and my sexual frustration too well :mmm:

They won't even know this thread existed, It'll be a secret :ahee: Or they could replace the OP with my username, I'm sure they can do that :holmes:
Original post by ipoop
You know me and my sexual frustration too well :mmm:

They won't even know this thread existed, It'll be a secret :ahee: Or they could replace the OP with my username, I'm sure they can do that :holmes:

:yep:

What might have happened to the OP ????

What ever you do don't get rid of this thread besides you would have to ask soli's chuckys and jack scotss permission :yep:
^ OP has gone on a long journey...

If you want to make a new parallel one, then do so. But that does not necessitate the closure of this thread. I shall not allow it :fuhrer:
is this a thread
Original post by perrytheplatypus
^ OP has gone on a long journey...

If you want to make a new parallel one, then do so. But that does not necessitate the closure of this thread. I shall not allow it :fuhrer:

Agreed

Quick Reply

Latest