Visit website
Explain what the group is please? :smile:
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transgendered
No I know that, being one of the four :wink:, but like....what is the group, what does it do, etc...meetings and such! Or what?
Reply 4
Trips to the local scene, bar crawls, film nights, meals, the normal kinda ****.
Reply 5
ToxicMuppet
Trips to the local scene, bar crawls, film nights, meals, the normal kinda ****.

Are you going to be a first year at Leicester?
Reply 6
Ryanhickman90
Are you going to be a first year at Leicester?

Been there done that.

Second year represent.
Reply 7
You can find out more accurate information by actually chatting to the LGBTQA committee on the facebook page;

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=621870236&ref=profile#/group.php?gid=118023556182

Plus it will update you on what's going on this year and around freshers fortnight.
Reply 8
geologistuk
You can find out more accurate information by actually chatting to the LGBTQA committee on the facebook page;

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=621870236&ref=profile#/group.php?gid=118023556182

Plus it will update you on what's going on this year and around freshers fortnight.

Oh yeah I know that! I'm already on that group... just didn't see anything on here for it...
Reply 9
Treasurer of the LGBT soc here, so in theory I should be able to answer your questions :smile:...

We have a website coming up soon as well, by the way. To anyone who intends on joining, PLEEEEASE don't forget to join the first few socials, we have loads of fun stuff planned.
trm90
Treasurer of the LGBT soc here, so in theory I should be able to answer your questions :smile:...

We have a website coming up soon as well, by the way. To anyone who intends on joining, PLEEEEASE don't forget to join the first few socials, we have loads of fun stuff planned.

When ARE you back sir....?

your missing leicester pride, hehe.

miss youuuuu xxxxx
Reply 11
geologistuk
When ARE you back sir....?

your missing leicester pride, hehe.

miss youuuuu xxxxx

I knowwwwwwwwww! I've yet to go to even one gay pride anywhere! I'm back on the 20th, though. I can't wait to catch up with you :biggrin: All I have to do is steal you from your missus :ninja:
Shocking, next year you shall have to try and come :smile:

Haha, steal me away ey?? she might not like that :P

Will defo see you on the socials though, woooopp, cant wait :smile:
xxxxx
Reply 13
geologistuk

Yeah I'm on this - that was the first place I went to be honest - being a member of the LGBT last year... I just couldn't see anything on here??

Latest

Trending

Trending