Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boots Employee Discount - Online?

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so I don't know if this is in the right place - feel free to move it!

Now, I've looked in my employee handbook and it says we get 15% online - how???!!! I've tried typing in the number on my discount card into the promotional code bit but it doesn't work and there doesn't seem to be a way..can anybody help??!!

Thank you,
    CJ
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ColonelJammie)
    Okay, so I don't know if this is in the right place - feel free to move it!

Now, I've looked in my employee handbook and it says we get 15% online - how???!!! I've tried typing in the number on my discount card into the promotional code bit but it doesn't work and there doesn't seem to be a way..can anybody help??!!

Thank you,
    CJ
    You have to go in to 'my account' and register your discount card there
    Hope thats right anyway.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much - I'll try that now :-)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Go to www.boots.com/staffcard

Register and then it will ask you to enter the details of your discount card. Hope it helps
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angel-Light)
    Go to www.boots.com/staffcard

Register and then it will ask you to enter the details of your discount card. Hope it helps
    Aha! Thanks - even when I rang customer care up at work they said I could only use discount by placing an order through tills. I've put my number on now but I rang them up again and apparently double discount doesn't work on the internet - so maybe that's what the customer care person meant.

Thank you for the info - I work in a really small store so knowing how to use the internet without having to do it through the tills is very helpful
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ColonelJammie)
    Aha! Thanks - even when I rang customer care up at work they said I could only use discount by placing an order through tills. I've put my number on now but I rang them up again and apparently double discount doesn't work on the internet - so maybe that's what the customer care person meant.

Thank you for the info - I work in a really small store so knowing how to use the internet without having to do it through the tills is very helpful
    Ah yes the double discount yesterday. I'm working all next week to pay off what I spent lol. Yeah the double discount had to be done on boots.com through the tills for it to qualify (stupid when the double discount event was nationwide :rolleyes:)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    My old card has expired and i've now got my replacement card.
    I've followed the link above but can't activate my new card.... It says that i've already got a card attachedto this account!!! (but it's expired?!?!)
    How do i activate my new staff discount card???
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    You don't get 15% discount online any more - it's the same 12.5 and 22.5% you get in-store now.
    You'll need to delete the details of your old staff card in your account details, then register the new one at boots.com/staffcard.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    can i pay with my boots giftcard online ? if so how ? thnkx

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 18, 2011
New on TSR

Which unis are the poshest?

See what students perceive to be the classiest establishments in Britain

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.