The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Markus505
Not physics, i thought about it but no, the only reason i would choose physics is for the astrophysics module. But im going to do biology, interest me a lot.

Cool. What A-levels are you planning to do?
Reply 21
At the moment, economics, Modern history, Psychology biology and General studies. If i dont get a B in maths then i may be forced to forget about doing economics, although may be allowed in the a C or a D as im a good business student :biggrin:. if they dont i just wont do a 5th A level.
Reply 22
Markus505
At the moment, economics, Modern history, Psychology biology and General studies. If i dont get a B in maths then i may be forced to forget about doing economics, although may be allowed in the a C or a D as im a good business student :biggrin:. if they dont i just wont do a 5th A level.

You have a good combination of A-levels there. I'm sure you will get the grades you want to do your A-levels. 5 A-levels are a bit too much in my opinion. You could decide to drop one during A-level results day next year. Most uni's want 3 A-levels or 3 A-levels and 1 AS.

Your school has high entry requirements for the courses by the looks of it.

Since you are a good student, you might get to do Economics. If they don't, you could beg them, and say that I'm doing economics at uni. :p:
Reply 23
trev
You have a good combination of A-levels there. I'm sure you will get the grades you want to do your A-levels. 5 A-levels are a bit too much in my opinion. You could decide to drop one during A-level results day next year. Most uni's want 3 A-levels or 3 A-levels and 1 AS.

Your school has high entry requirements for the courses by the looks of it.

Since you are a good student, you might get to do Economics. If they don't, you could beg them, and say that I'm doing economics at uni. :p:

lol yeah i could do that actually, cheers trev and thanks.
Reply 24
Thanks for the support, everyone =D

Even though I did terribly today for Maths Edexcel, I'm now going to try my hardest to boost up my grades in the subjects I haven't done too well in so far.
Reply 25
Markus505
lol yeah i could do that actually, cheers trev and thanks.

You're welcome. Are you actually going to do economics at uni by the way? :p:

Bitmap
Thanks for the support, everyone =D

Even though I did terribly today for Maths Edexcel, I'm now going to try my hardest to boost up my grades in the subjects I haven't done too well in so far.

I'm sure you will do well. If you have a high coursework grade, you will be fine. Don't forget, you have the calculator paper. That might boost the grade up. :smile: Good luck.

Latest