The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i forgot my password phoned number gave me tempory onblocking code startyed to sign in saying password blocked cant go no further to un block
Original post by cazndave1956
i forgot my password phoned number gave me tempory onblocking code startyed to sign in saying password blocked cant go no further to un block
THANKS
I thought you could unblock it at the ATM?
Original post by James A
I thought you could unblock it at the ATM?

This thread is 4 years old lol

Um nah I had my card blocked earlier this year coz I decided to forget my PIN :angry:
Had to trek to my nearest branch with ID to get unblocked.
[QUOTE=cazndave1956 thanks
Original post by This Honest
This thread is 4 years old lol

Um nah I had my card blocked earlier this year coz I decided to forget my PIN :angry:
Had to trek to my nearest branch with ID to get unblocked.

loooool just clocked now about the thread. Why did the guy above bump it (yunohatebumpingthreads.jpg)

Really? I just went to an ATM and had to enter my right pin in (which I then remembered) and pressed 'other services' and pressed the unblock one!

It might depend on your card type and bank? I'm with Natwest (Visa Debit)
Original post by James A
loooool just clocked now about the thread. Why did the guy above bump it (yunohatebumpingthreads.jpg)

Really? I just went to an ATM and had to enter my right pin in (which I then remembered) and pressed 'other services' and pressed the unblock one!

It might depend on your card type and bank? I'm with Natwest (Visa Debit)

Lol

Ohhhh I see, that's much easier, actually I tried doing that but it didn't work...I'm with HSBC (visa debit)
Reply 27
Can I still use my to buy things off Amazon even though my pins blocked?
Reply 28
Original post by Curtis 457
Can I still use my to buy things off Amazon even though my pins blocked?

I'm not sure.. maybe, after all you don't even need your CVV number to buy things from Amazon!
Reply 29
Original post by Mos Def
I was distracted when entering my pin and forgot it, blocked it whilst shopping lol.

I have my card, but obviously its blocked. Howd i get it unblocked anyone know what i go into the bank with?etc?

So what did you do in the end?
Please check thread dates before posting.

Latest

Trending

Trending