The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Bowie88
what u mean??????????

he was stating the obvious....he just thought the exam was easier for him than it was for me.....xoxo
Reply 41
tammy_girl
he was stating the obvious....he just thought the exam was easier for him than it was for me.....xoxo

i didnt mean that, i mean all that crap he said about me, hes such a stalker. He went through all my old posts and read them and slagged me about them, what a freak.
Reply 42
Bowie, would you reply to my last post. Thanks.
Reply 43
chrismuk
Bowie, would you reply to my last post. Thanks.

what was the one where u had to fill in the gaps of the table and draw the graph????? One of the maths teachers in school today said this test was simple!!!!!!!! I think they were joking. What ur teachers say???????
Reply 44
Bowie88
i didnt mean that, i mean all that crap he said about me, hes such a stalker. He went through all my old posts and read them and slagged me about them, what a freak.

Nah I didn`t have to go through all your old posts, I just remembered your post about your "armani suit" or whatever the hell it was, and I thought, what an arrogant wee cock you must be! First impressions stick and quite frankly I feel that you are up your own ass! Nobody cares what you wear to a wedding or what your dad brought you back from some conference in Milan! Pompous *****!
By the way, what tammy means by saying that I was stating the obvious was that she too agrees with my opinions that you are up your own ass!
Just my own personal and honest opinion, I don`t care what you think of me. You are also quite the hypocrite by saying how you find that people who think that a test is easy usually do badly in it, whereas I have seen at least 2 posts where you have stated that you felt an exam was easy! 1 rule for us middle class folk and another for you higher class ***** is it?
Reply 45
Bowie88
what was the one where u had to fill in the gaps of the table and draw the graph????? One of the maths teachers in school today said this test was simple!!!!!!!! I think they were joking. What ur teachers say???????

Yeah, there was a y = x cubed graphed. I think I got that question right (At last! lol).

My teacher said that they thought there were a few tricky questions in it.
Reply 46
I got that question apart from I said 4^1½ was 10... its 8 :frown:

So i'll drop some marks there as well :frown: Oh well... :frown:
Reply 47
Also for the silmutaneous equations ( the ones near the end ) what was your answers...

Mine were ( prolly not right but my mate got the same so they could be )

x= -1, y=-1 : x= 1 2/3 y=2 1/3

Latest